• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. T

FWST: Oklahoma quarterback Baker Mayfield will be an NFL bust

You obviously haven't watched him play. Your mistake. He's a great player and it's a shame the grapes are so sour within your fanbase.
  2. T

Is anyone else pulling for OU now?

I am a screaming idiot who managed to get the ban hammer after only 9 posts, so I've got that going for me.
  3. T

Really? So you know him personally?
  4. T

I sat on the TCU side and had insults hurled at me the entire time. Suck it up and stop being a snowflake. I'm sorry if you had or saw someone who experienced a bad fan. I hate to break it to you, but every fan base has bad fans. If you drive your car on the road, there are bad people...etc. I...
  5. T

Big 12 Awards

It doesn't matter. The selection is laughable.
  6. T

Big 12 Awards

Really? So when you're playing fantasy football you base your picks off of production right? This is a laughable pick and everyone knows it.
  7. T

Big 12 Awards

Ya...Touchdowns. Points scored and moving the chains with receiving yards. Lamb is better in every category.
  8. T

Big 12 Awards

LOL According to what? Actual production? You see the numbers, right? Nothing says he's the better player.
  9. T

Big 12 Awards

TCU Reagor: 26 Rec, 377 Yards, 14.5 YPC, 6 TDs OU Lamb: 40 Rec, 741 Yards, 18.5 YPC, 7 TDs Makes sense...