• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. GoFrogs21

UIL Championships

Not trying to call you out or anything! Just wanted to be sure people got the context.
  2. GoFrogs21

UIL Championships

Bumping this thread for... no reason.
  3. GoFrogs21

2019-20 bowl games thread

Baron Browning... I remember that name.
  4. GoFrogs21

2020 Recruiting Thread

"THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS CHRISTIAN" from Eli Williams made me lol all over myself. We need to double check and make sure he wasn't just telling his friend Christian that he was picking UT.
  5. GoFrogs21

Next week’s game

Mathis won't play in order to keep his redshirt.
  6. GoFrogs21

So where has Pro Wells been hiding...

Pro Wells won't play the rest of the year to keep his redshirt.
  7. GoFrogs21

november 3, 2012

Still can't believe this play happened.
  8. GoFrogs21

Regarding Turpin

Please stop saying you feel bad for Turp and start saying you feel bad for the victim. Turp made his choice. He gave us some great moments but he has no place on this team anymore.
  9. GoFrogs21

2019 schedule

The post said "a new QB or SR", which would include JR. "Is there another option?" was a joke because "a new QB or SR" includes any possible QB in the universe.
  10. GoFrogs21

HCGP Succession Plan-Cumbie or Fuente

Fuente had a rougher weekend than we did.
  11. GoFrogs21

An* Ohio State's Hype Video for our Game

Why is this allowed on this site? [Mod: Can’t catch everything. Try not to quote it next time.]
  12. GoFrogs21

Reagor got a boot on

Our players do not get injured any more or less often than any other team's. Y'all just remember ours more because you are invested. Several teams have lost key contributors in the past few weeks, that's why recruiting and depth are so key.
  13. GoFrogs21

Ross Blacklock

I want to die now.
  14. GoFrogs21

Leland Stanford Junior University Marching Band's Alamo Bowl Dog and Pony Show

I don't understand how so many TCU fans just didn't get it. The things they were saying were "alternative facts" AKA things that are not true. They weren't even trying to be insulting! Our fans are the worst sometimes.
  15. GoFrogs21

Some positive news

Georgia has been recruiting at a MUCH higher level than us. It isn't just a switch that we can turn on.
  16. GoFrogs21

B12 Championship Thread TCU vs OU

Hope you're cool with 6 INTs then. Have to have a run game or else they'll rush three all day.
  17. GoFrogs21

Interesting Diarse tweet

Eh, I think I'd rather have won the game yesterday. But that's just me.