• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. boonecountyman

Clubbing Baby Seals Game Thread: DBU at TCU...

? for the fan base.If a team does not make the B12 tourney,what are the chances of making the NCAA's tourney?Currently TCU is #11 in B12 with an RPI of 37,which would normally be good enough to qualify.
  2. boonecountyman

West Virginia Injuries

The DB Burks has been cleared to return to WV.Lathem on the other hand had surgery for a broken leg and will be out for the season.Both are due to return to WV this week.
  3. boonecountyman

TCU vs the West Virginia Couch Burners Prediction Thread

Since no one has picked my EERS, I’ll change that now. I see a ball control offense and some tough defense with the EERS winning 23-21
  4. boonecountyman

WV Sports: WVU Football Considered Heavy Underdogs at TCU

It's not been announced yet but I expect it to be Greene.
  5. boonecountyman

Love me some squirrel.Season is open now.
  6. boonecountyman

I believe they have the capability to throw with Greene in the lineup more than the Nicco.NB hasn’t called a lot of passes and has stuck to ball control which has worked most of this season. I don’t expect a lot of deep throws but a more control effort this week.
  7. boonecountyman

Regardless of which QB plays,TCU will need to stop the run to have success.NB has been very conservative calling pass plays. I would rate the O-line an A and the receivers a C at this point in the season.Defense has played very well so far as has special teams.
  8. boonecountyman

OTHER GAMES WEEK 4

WVU dline kept heat on Tech all day.Run game for Tech was nonexistent .WV ran the ball enough to control the clock.Pass attack not factor for Wv or Tech.Starting QB for WV should be back next week.
  9. boonecountyman

Mazey to retire

Ben Hampton is a good pitcher but doesn't have a lot of velocity on most of his pitches.He and Traxel were the starters this year but neither were power type pitchers.Hampton needs to be near perfect with his pitches to be successful.Most of his starts ended after 5-6 innings.The relief pitchers...
  10. boonecountyman

Mazey to retire

Considering my age it isn't.He says after 40 years he just wants to spend more time with the family and enjoy a relaxed life.Amanda will continue working with WVU sports and they will remain in Morgantown.
  11. boonecountyman

Mazey to retire

While this year was very successful,next year should be even better.Starting pitching should be stronger and most of the team could return.Mazey is hoping this is the team that could get him to Omaha.
  12. boonecountyman

Mazey to retire

Randy Mazey will retire at the end of the 2024 season.Assistant coach Steve Sabins will take over for the 2025 season.Mazey will hang around WVU as an advisor for the next couple years.
  13. boonecountyman

Game One: TCU at WVU Thread

I thought you were lucky on the GR double that fell between 3 of our playersAlso,the dribbler on first base line could have been an interference call.It's baseball ;these plays seem to even out eventually.
  14. boonecountyman

Any talk of this being a CWS team....

WVU was picked 6th in the preseason poll.They will not finish that low.The team has shown power,speed and good pitching so far.Youth in the outfield has created a few errors but they are adjusting and Mazey has made adjustments.The schedule not been as strong as some other teams in the B12 but...
  15. boonecountyman

GoFrogs: West Virginia visits No. 12 TCU in Weekend Series

It’s been a while since I stopped by.Not much hitting by either team tonight.BB/K’s dominated the game.WVU bats have slowly gotten quieter after a big start to begin the season.Team is really young with 16 freshman.Team speed is their biggest asset.Everyone in the lineup,except the catcher will...
  16. boonecountyman

Other Games...

I took Iowa-3 and the under 58.5 in a parlay.Boring but profitable.
  17. boonecountyman

Score Prediction Contest: TCU @ West Virginia 11am

For November,that’s great weather.Remember freezing rain.
  18. boonecountyman

Score Prediction Contest: TCU @ West Virginia 11am

Suppose to be a beautiful fall day .Temps in the 50's
  19. boonecountyman

Any thoughts on this Tweet?

Subject came thru my twitter feed.The NCAA is not mandating a shutdown.The players feel safer being on campus and protected than being sent home or on their own.If the BIG wants to cancel,so be it.SEC,ACC and B12 can move on as most every one is playing an inconference schedule with the...