• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Ripclaybourne

1. R

It may be happening folks…. GP

I was not only shocked but appalled.
  2. R

Where's the respect? Can we all have a moment of silence for our fallen friend GP?
  3. R

Seriously, how do you people sleep at night? The man was the best coach in your generation at TCU. He even sang to you in the key of life. Then you discard him like rubbish. Such a sad way to end a perfectly good Hallows Evening.
  4. R

Horned Frog Basketball v OU

Ok, no more posting for you. Put your phone down and take an hour break.
  5. R

Week 5: Other games.

Btw how am I still a new member? Is it because I haven't made a post since last season?
  6. R

Week 5: Other games.

What scares me is OUs defense looks like they're getting good. God bless us all if that happens.
  7. R

Is anyone else pulling for OU now?

Of course we want OU to win the chip, why wouldn't we.
  8. R

FWST: VOTE: Besides Mayfield, who from OU should TCU be most concerned with Saturday?

Well seeing that they beat the brakes off us last time and any non-homer would clearly see holding them scoreless in the second half after they applied the mercy rule, was all smoke and mirrors. Ima say the whole two deep on the offensive side of the ball plus the coaches.
  9. R

Jerry Palm thinks we get in CFP if...

I like Heather Dinicht
  10. R

Aww that makes sense. I feel better
  11. R

But we're not favored in this rematch. As a matter of fact no one is picking us to win besides us. Are we just hoping or is there any real evidence, because 90% of the sports world are predicting us to take an L. Im saddened by this. Im nervous. Please talk me through it my friend.