• The KillerFrogs

Rebuilding?

Bob

I've seen a lot of wussie posts on here about how TCU is "rebuilding" and how this season is lost before it starts. Ha!

How many kids on this team have experience on a team that has not lost a regular season game in over 2 years? Does anyone making these kind of posts know?

Sure, we lost talent. But the talent coming up is great. TCU has rotated most of these kids all along. And, Casey's leadership will be seen on the field. Nobody mentioned this leadership horse hockey when he was being recruited. I guess somebody has to write about something though.

I'm not sure this TCU team will lose any games. But, if they do, it will be big news. In 1961 Darrel Royal said, after being beaten by TCU, that, all things considered, he'd rather make news when somebody upsets him, than the other way around.

Well, the table has turned, and it would be news today if Texas could upset TCU.

By the way, does anyone remember the last time we lost a regular season game - was it to the team that finished #2 in the country after absolutely destroying a SEC team?

Think those positive vibes fellow Horned Frogs. Someday we will look back on this as "the good old days".

Dogfrog

tcu was favored against whisky last year, do you really think tcu would be favored if they were headed to camp randol for the rematch that was offered this year?

Considering Wiscy lost Tolzien, Watt, Clay, Carimi, Moffitt, among others - maybe.

Bob

if you are only favored by 10 in waco, i doubt you would be favored at all in austin!
Against an unranked team? Yes, TCU would be favored in Austin. And, most definitely favored against those Sand Aggies in Lubbock.

By the way, Baylor will be a better team than both of these, that is if they can get over being pounded by TCU.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
tcu was favored against whisky last year, do you really think tcu would be favored if they were headed to camp randol for the rematch that was offered this year?

At the risk of feeding a rather persistent troll, the location you are looking for is Camp Randall Stadium. If you're gonna attempt smack, at least get a couple of facts right.

And, Rose Bowl. Scoreboard. Suck it, Tech coward.

TCURiggs

At the risk of feeding a rather persistent troll, the location you are looking for is Camp Randall Stadium. If you're gonna attempt smack, at least get a couple of facts right.

And, Rose Bowl. Scoreboard. Suck it, Tech coward.

golf-clap.gif

asleep003

Whisky offered it only on a date that we already had a matchup with a Big Time Big 12 Conference competition, not on one of our open dates. And they were also more than glad to stick their chests out with us returning only 9 starters back and an invite to their home field ... how big of them.!...... another Big 12 team stuck their tail between their legs and ran(but Baylor didn't) ... in perhaps the most vunerable year we may have in a long time.

This shows how chickencrap many of these BCS programs are. Whisky should have taken care of their business when they had the opportunity... and TT should have shown they really want that top 25 competition you always say you play. What a bunch of horse poup! You're trolling our board/threads... what's the deal.?. You're not very welcomed or possibly even kicked off your own T T board or just not allowed to post on it or what ?

Cheers!