• The KillerFrogs

So it looks like BYU, Cal and Lamar?

After reading @FollowTheFrogs on Twitter, he's saying BYU at Cowboys Stadium and "another big name team at a neutral site, but not Cowboys Stadium". That's got to mean Cal at AT&T Park, right?

So BYU (kind of at home), Cal (great stadium, bad field for football), and Lamar (as the cupcake). I can live with that.

Of course, @FollowTheFrogs was wrong about Texas State, so...grain of salt.

Stiff Arm Frog

We could do worse as far as OOC schedules go.

I was kind of hoping to see Houston on the schedule, but I guess beating the tar out of BYU will have to do. Lamar is the real head-scratcher, though. Will that be our only D2 team (or whatever they're calling it)?

GP's Step-Son

IF this ends up being the finishing touches to our 2011 schedule, put me in the "extremely happy" side of things. CDC, what a great job you did with little to no time to put this together and salvage a bad situation.

tcumaniac

[quote name='GP's Step-Son' timestamp='1296179366' post='764077']
IF this ends up being the finishing touches to our 2011 schedule, put me in the "extremely happy" side of things. CDC, what a great job you did with little to no time to put this together and salvage a bad situation.
[/quote]

hasn't happened yet....

gdu

Sounds good to me, but I'm not sure how cal's home field next season counts as a neutral field. I think it is someone else (though Cal would be nice).

Sounds good to me, but I'm not sure how cal's home field next season counts as a neutral field. I think it is someone else (though Cal would be nice).

Cal's stadium is under construction and not available for use in 2011. They are playing their "home" games at AT&T Park next season. With one game counting as an away game at Candlestick (vs Fresno State).

Army Frog Fan

The Mrs. and i just had our first Napa trip. Now that we are past the $40 cover and $15 well at the "hot" Vegas night club phase of our life, Napa is the new 2-night destination.

gdu

Cal's stadium is under construction and not available for use in 2011. They are playing their "home" games at AT&T Park next season. With one game counting as an away game at Candlestick (vs Fresno State).
I realize that. But if AT&T is their "home stadium" for 2011, I'm not sure how playing them there is a neutral field. I don't think it is Cal, based on that statement (though I hope I'm wrong); that's all I'm getting at.

I realize that. But if AT&T is their "home stadium" for 2011, I'm not sure how playing them there is a neutral field. I don't think it is Cal, based on that statement (though I hope I'm wrong); that's all I'm getting at.

Technicality. Only other thing I can think of is a deal got worked out with Danny Morrison to play a game in North Carolina. Cal has been mentioned a lot because of their scheduling problems as well.

gdu

Technicality. Only other thing I can think of is a deal got worked out with Danny Morrison to play a game in North Carolina. Cal has been mentioned a lot because of their scheduling problems as well.
I'd be worried about a game at Carolina. No way that would have good attendance.

Can't wait to find out who it is though so I can start making plans.

Besides, it's wishful thinking for this Bay Area resident! Can't a guy dream??