• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

Creeperfrog

so lying to her is respecting her? huh
What? I respect that she enjoyed her time going to school there. I respect how disappointed she was with the whole rape and briles stuff. She wrote a letter to Ken starr telling him how she was pissed off ab his leadership. I respect her so I root for baylor against almost every team except tcu. I put on a mask for my friends and family that love their schools

Eight

What? I respect that she enjoyed her time going to school there. I respect how disappointed she was with the whole rape and briles stuff. She wrote a letter to Ken starr telling him how she was pissed off ab his leadership. I respect her so I root for baylor against almost every team except tcu. I put on a mask for my friends and family that love their schools

interesting

CountryFrog

I don't pretend to root for other people's schools whether they're family or not nor would I even want anyone to pretend to root for TCU if they weren't actually a fan.

Seems like part of respect and love would be understanding that we're all different and have different interests and passions and there's nothing wrong with that.

But maybe I'm the weird one for feeling that way. I don't know.

Eight

I don't pretend to root for other people's schools whether they're family or not nor would I even want anyone to pretend to root for TCU if they weren't actually a fan.

Seems like part of respect and love would be understanding that we're all different and have different interests and passions and there's nothing wrong with that.

But maybe I'm the weird one for feeling that way. I don't know.

exactly, like i couldn't respect you if i didn't tell you my true feelings about gourd food

Creeperfrog

exactly, like i couldn't respect you if i didn't tell you my true feelings about gourd food
Cool. Let's just stop then and disagree. Seems like you need to let your true feelings be known at Thanksgiving no matter the cost. I would hate to be there when you spit out all your politics, sports, religion beliefs.

There are some ppl in life where you can be brutally honest with and its fun and games. There are othere that you love and support

Eight

Cool. Let's just stop then and disagree. Seems like you need to let your true feelings be known at Thanksgiving no matter the cost. I would hate to be there when you spit out all your politics, sports, religion beliefs.

There are some ppl in life where you can be brutally honest with and its fun and games. There are othere that you love and support

where in the world did you get this almost perverse idea that being honest is akin to being brutal and separate from loving and supporting people

life is far to short for shadow games and amazingly my mom didn't get upset when i told her my feeling about various things and i didn't disown my daughter when she told me there was no way she could go to tcu after going to a couple of camps there

2themax

Tell that to families of soldiers who died for this country. She kneeled during our National Anthem and to the USA Flag. Sure that is her right to do so. It is my right to hate her for disrespecting every American and every Soldier. She supported BLM a communist organization as well. I can have my opinion and I could care less what you think about it.
Whats Going On What GIF by ABC Network
Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

Frozen Frog

Are we sure 4 years at Baylor isn’t preparation for a labor camp in Russia? The labor camp might actually be an upgrade.

Griner is getting a bad deal mostly because she is an American that has some beliefs not accepted in Russia. Russia isn’t known to accept homosexuality. Regardless of whether or not she had anything on her going to Russia while they are at war is a bad idea.

FrogCop19

Holy carp the tides have turned at the baylor forums... Apparently RGIII has become persona non-grata there. They are all calling him RGme and saying he's sold his soul to the espn, and that he's a surefire way to get them to turn off any game he's announcing. Interesting how when he's not a homer and actually calls games evenly he's now a sellout. Personally, I like the energy he brings, and while I will forever painfully dislike him for his time in waco, he's not a bad announcer.

ATC Frog

Holy carp the tides have turned at the baylor forums... Apparently RGIII has become persona non-grata there. They are all calling him RGme and saying he's sold his soul to the espn, and that he's a surefire way to get them to turn off any game he's announcing. Interesting how when he's not a homer and actually calls games evenly he's now a sellout. Personally, I like the energy he brings, and while I will forever painfully dislike him for his time in waco, he's not a bad announcer.
I agree. He’s found a niche in announcing now. He’s not great, but he has some flare that makes him different from your run-of-the-mill TV personality.

Purp

I find him annoying as hell in the booth. He's cornier than Indian [ Finebaum ]s, which clashes with his perception of himself as super cool. Honestly, he's only slightly more tolerable than Rod Gilmore, IMO. He tries to be Gus Johnson, but can't pull it off nearly as well.

Latest posts