• The KillerFrogs

Signing Day Thread

Moose Stuff

You’re on crack. He had offers from Ohio State and LSU and you think he’ll end up at UH or TT?

he’s leaving because the coaching staff got fired.

TCU offered him in 2019 and we need QB depth. He definitely could beat out max on passing abilities alone.

Gunnell transferred to Memphis. You totally nailed it. Aaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha!!!

ticketfrog123

Gunnell transferred to Memphis. You totally nailed it. Aaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha!!!

pretty bad if a TCU fan is implying all G5 programs are the same...Tech and Houston might fire their coaches next year...Memphis would beat both those teams and probably TCU this year.

let’s see if grant has a better career than Duggan and I’ll get back to you

Eight

pretty bad if a TCU fan is implying all G5 programs are the same...Tech and Houston might fire their coaches next year...Memphis would beat both those teams and probably TCU this year.

might regret asking this question, but why might houston fire holgerson after next year?

CountryFrog

Yea Memphis is a real power. Good call.

FrogCoach84

Don’t hurt yourself moving those goalposts!

Eight

administration is on record saying 8-4 gets you fired. Holgerson botched the Deriq King situation and Clayton Tune isn’t the answer at QB.

next year will be rough for them

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sb.../23/18109154/houston-memphis-major-applewhite

the only person who matters at uh in this matter is fertitta and he isn't cutting a check for 5M to buyout dana nor is dana the person who scheissed up the academics at uh for bowl eligibility

as far as king, the problem there was dad who believes his son is another kyler murray

ticketfrog123

the only person who matters at uh in this matter is fertitta and he isn't cutting a check for 5M to buyout dana nor is dana the person who scheissed up the academics at uh for bowl eligibility

as far as king, the problem there was dad who believes his son is another kyler murray

I think the whole not being above 500 for 3 straight years piece is critical. Fair point on king.

Moose Stuff

LMAO that you think Memphis is a more desirable destination than UH or Tech.

Moose Stuff

our program really isn’t in a spot to be taking shots at anybody outside of Kansas or Baylor.

Maybe a loss to 3 win Arkansas will humble you a bit

So we've moved from how good Gunnell was in HS, to whether Max had an offer from Ohio St, to what the current state of our program is..... I'm looking forward to what you throw out next.

Eight

I think the whole not being above 500 for 3 straight years piece is critical. Fair point on king.

holgerson came in with a long term plan to build the program, he had a large number of transfer who sat out the first year, applewhite didn't kill it in recruiting, and this year has been a trainwreck in terms of the season as houston didn't play their first game until october, had a month gap at the end of the season, and had 20 players miss the bowl game due to the academic scheissup

dana needs to show progress, but as i said the decision isn't going to be made by an employee of tilmon, i mean uh and i don't see tilmon cutting a 5M check based upon the other financial issues he has been dealing with lately

ticketfrog123

And my needing humility relates to Gunnell transferring from Arizona to Memphis how?

making a joke about Memphis, which is a team we would struggle to beat this year.

we are 1 year away from dumpster fire. Maybe you think we can win the conference with our players / coaches right now.

just different thoughts, not an “argument”