• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

Peacefrog

Degenerate

I’ll never get over how obsessed they are about a game in October

A game in October. Played at their home field. And they were favored. But they rushed the field like little children. Good job, little guys. Good job.

Also, little known fact. They haven’t beat TCU since then. And Briles got booted. The school’s reputation is a joke. And they went 1-11. On top of all that, they are still Baylor and still in Waco. They can have 61-58. They need something to hold on to.

sicem

Baylor fan here, serious question:
Is Patterson getting any heat from the fan base for the season, or is everyone just accepting an off-season? I can't imagine that y'all will have many more seasons like this one under GP

tcumaniac

Baylor fan here, serious question:
Is Patterson getting any heat from the fan base for the season, or is everyone just accepting an off-season? I can't imagine that y'all will have many more seasons like this one under GP
People are extremely disappointed in how our season has played out, but we find comfort knowing that Patterson has an extremely impressive track record of bouncing back after down years and also knowing that our university didn't systematically cover up the country's largest rape scandal ever in order to win the Russell Athletic Bowl.

Purp

People are extremely disappointed in how our season has played out, but we find comfort knowing that Patterson has an extremely impressive track record of bouncing back after down years and also knowing that our university didn't systematically cover up the country's largest rape scandal ever in order to win the Russell Athletic Bowl.
Point well made. Probably also worth noting GP has a reputation of dismissing his best players when they screw up off the field where Baylor tends to look the other way as long as possible hoping criminal proceedings can be manipulated in the local court system and a favorable outcome can be used as justification to keep the unruly player.