• The KillerFrogs

Boykin...

LisaLT

This made me nauseous to read. This was an extremely violent act. If he is guilty (which certainly appears to be the case), he deserves prison time. He’s got some serious anger/substance abuse issues he needs to get control of. He’s ruining his life.

Chongo94

My sister, who is the ABSOLUTE WORST judge of character on the planet, thought he was such a great guy. That was my first indication of this dude being a [ profanity ] of immense proportions. He has only solidified those inferences since...

Last edited:

Purp

The silver lining here is that we're 8 pages in and I'm not ashamed to be affiliated with anyone in the thread. If this were Baylor or OU we'd have 8 pages of unmitigated victim blaming and unbridled belicosity toward Brenda Tracy.

I hate that this happened and am embarrassed to have ever supported Tre, but I'll at least be grateful for another obvious example of how distinctly different we are from those unprincipled clowns to our north and south.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
People are entitled to think whatever they want. But for those who think it's absolutely impossible for someone to be so hateful or heinous as to arrange for an injury to themselves, to ruin someome else's life, might I remind you there are people who will coach their children to make false sexual assault allegations, simply out of vengence.

Again, feel the need to make this disclaimer, most signs point to a violent assault at his hand at this time.

tcumaniac

Ha. We got a new lab about 6 months ago and had kicked around Deuce, but we ended up with Carter (Gary got shot down by my wife... "not a good dog name"). Glad we didn't have to teach the poor pup a new name 6 months in.

How’s that puppy life been treating ya? We’re almost at 6 months old, and are finally starting to see the light.

TCURiggs

How’s that puppy life been treating ya? We’re almost at 6 months old, and are finally starting to see the light.

Mine is 9 months old and about 90 lbs. He's a great family dog (lover, great with the kids, smart w/basic commands, etc...), but he's a giant wild-man. He's hyper as can be and still likes to eat things, but we love him. You?

mc1502

Our AC stopped working three days ago. The repair tech came out last night to fix it. It turns out our 85 lb, 8 month old yellow lab had chewed through a low voltage line that leads to the outside portion of the unit. She chews up everything. She threw up chunks of wood in the dining room twice on Saturday (she got into the firewood). And this is on the heals of her throwing up a couple of socks she had stolen out of the dirty clothes basket in the laundry room

Stupid dog!!!

Last edited:

Ron Swanson

Our AC stopped working three days ago. The repair tech came out last night to fix it. It turns out our 85 lb, 8 month old yellow lab had chewed through a low voltage line that leads to the outside portion of the unit. She chews up everything. She threw up chunks of wood in the dining room twice on Saturday (she got into the firewood). And this is on the heals of her throwing up a couple of socks she had stolen out of the dirty clothes basket in the laundry room

Stupid dog!!!
Get her more exercise

cdsfrog

Some dogs need to run several miles a day. Others like mine literally lay down in street/grass until I turn around back towards the house after half a mile. Low maintenance at least.

lonestarfrog89

scaled.php