• The KillerFrogs

FWST: Will fans stay home for the Big 12 title game?

BABYFACE

This morning on WBAP, it was said most tickets were sold. What was left was the corners in the 400 level. Seems to me the writer is not painting an accurate picture.

If CCG ends up with 65k or more, I would call that a success. Unlike at times where the ACC Championship has had half full stadiums.

CountryFrog

This morning on WBAP, it was said most tickets were sold. What was left was the corners in the 400 level. Seems to me the writer is not painting an accurate picture.

If CCG ends up with 65k or more, I would call that a success. Unlike at times where the ACC Championship has had half full stadiums.
ACC and P12 title games have often looked like an early round 3A playoff game.

I don't blame fans, though. These championship games are made for TV products. If the game tomorrow were being played played somewhere like Kansas City then there's no way I'd be making that trip with one week's notice.

ifrog

What was the attendance total for the LSU game?

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Is the googled answer of 100K capacity at the DeathStar real or does that include The rickety extra scaffolding seats the Super Bowl packer fans got cheated out of?

What’s the “regular” real chair seating capacity?

finafrog

Is the googled answer of 100K capacity at the DeathStar real or does that include The rickety extra scaffolding seats the Super Bowl packer fans got cheated out of?

What’s the “regular” real chair seating capacity?
regular capacity for football is high 80s. the 100 was the superbowl push to cram as many as they could. fell a bit short of the superbowl attendence record as the fire chief blocked them from opening some additional seats.

Planks

I’ve always been a big advocate that the Big 12 championship should be a home game for the higher placed team, similar to how the Pac 12 did it before moving the game to Levi’s stadium.

Better attendance, better college football atmosphere, and most importantly a true reward/incentive for the Big 12 team that finished #1 in the regular season.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
regular capacity for football is high 80s. the 100 was the superbowl push to cram as many as they could. fell a bit short of the superbowl attendence record as the fire chief blocked them from opening some additional seats.

No boat! Dang, close to a sellout, in December, with the roof open, das a lotta purple and Scott can watch his Frogs from heaven along with c whitewolf, Tucson, and Gamecock & Molly.