• The KillerFrogs

2017 Coaching Carousel

netty2424

I hope Iowa State can hold on to Matt Campbell. What he has done there is amazing. He is saying all the right things about staying, but he is going to get some tempting offers really soon.
Probably in his best interest to say all right things as he knows his $9mil buyout would only be by very few universities and it doesn't sound like those universities are knocking on his door just yet. Maybe he needs to build his resume a little more.

netty2424

ESPN U radio on a Sumlin firing watch. Kinda morbid. Saying Jimbo is likely to join the cult
The human being in me feels bad for how some of these coaches are fired so publicly. But that quickly fades when you remember they have not only made massive amounts of cash, but are also being paid massive amounts of cash just to leave. I volunteer my services to be fired publicly if any of you AD's would pay me to leave.

Moose Stuff

Graham is a [ Orgeron ]. Deserves to be canned after the way he treated his last team.

I’ve posted this previously but I’m close with a family who has direct ties to coaches that were at Rice when Graham was there (not football coaches) as well as having a son that knew one of Graham’s sons. The coaches overwhelmingly said he was one of the worst humans they’d ever met and even his own son threw him under the bus for how he left Rice. You suck Todd.

Last edited:
I’ve posted this previously but I’m close with a family who has direct ties to coaches that were at Rice when Graham was there (not football coaches) as well as having a son that knew one of Graham’s sons. The coaches overwhelmingly said he was one of the worst humans they’d ever met and even his own son threw him under the bus for how he left Rice. You suck Todd.
The way he left Pitt was just as bad, if not worse.