• The KillerFrogs

2017 Coaching Carousel

tetonfrog

Next domino to fall is Scott Frost. Will he go to Florida or Nebraska or FSU or stay at UCF? He'd be great at Florida and bring back memories of Spurrier's high-powered offense.

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
Kelly to UCLA makes so much sense. They need a big name with West coast ties to compete with USC. They needed to open the checkbook to get him and probably did.

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
Will be interesting to see.

Frost could revive Nebraska football.

Not sue who else could right now.

If I was was Frost. I would take the Florida gig if offered. I know he is an alum, but that Nebraska job requires a miracle. He has been recruiting Florida and could really hit the ground running there. Husker fans are praying that they get Frost. There are going to be some sad fans if Frost goes elsewhere, because who else would consider taking on that sunken ship?

Peacefrog

Degenerate
If I was was Frost. I would take the Florida gig if offered. I know he is an alum, but that Nebraska job requires a miracle. He has been recruiting Florida and could really hit the ground running there. Husker fans are praying that they get Frost. There are going to be some sad fans if Frost goes elsewhere, because who else would consider taking on that sunken ship?
Briles.

Riley out at NU -- no surprise, has seemed inevitable all season. Justin Fuente being mentioned as "second tier candidate" if Frost turns them down (along with Dan Mullen????????)

Sad but true. If they would ditch the B1G and return to their Plains roots they would have a lot more success.

However, I've followed the game long enough to see Notre Dame, Alabama, Ohio State, Wisconsin, Texas, OKlahoma, USC and many other programs do the zombie bit and return from the dead.

Wexahu

Sad but true. If they would ditch the B1G and return to their Plains roots they would have a lot more success.

However, I've followed the game long enough to see Notre Dame, Alabama, Ohio State, Wisconsin, Texas, OKlahoma, USC and many other programs do the zombie bit and return from the dead.

Different deal though. Nebraska has nothing going for them anymore, they are just another P5 program located in a recruiting wasteland. Once everyone started being on TV every Saturday and they cut their ties from Texas, it all changed. They’ll never be the same.

Last edited:
W

Way of the Frog

Different deal though. Nebraska has nothing going for them anymore, they are just another P5 program located in a recruiting wasteland. Once everyone started being in TV every Saturday and they cut their ties from Texas, it all changed. They’ll never be the same.

This really gets overlooked and is such a big difference in marketing a program today compared to 20 years ago.