• The KillerFrogs

GAME THREAD: TCU vs ISU

Bizarro Frog

If Kempt is one dimensional with an average arm Coach P is going to force him to be something he is not capable of. Big spot for a QB in his 4th college game against the best defensive coach in college football.

Go Frogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smellslikeroses

If Kempt is one dimensional with an average arm Coach P is going to force him to be something he is not capable of. Big spot for a QB in his 4th college game against the best defensive coach in college football.

Go Frogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking at the tech game he only ran 4 times. I think you’re going to see Coach P dust off the Kansas State plan and bring the house to make him uncomfortable real quick.

Moose Stuff

Looking at the tech game he only ran 4 times. I think you’re going to see Coach P dust off the Kansas State plan and bring the house to make him uncomfortable real quick.

I’m no defensive strategist but seems to me that our defensive success this year has been tied directly to our ability to pressure the QB. So I’d expect GP to stress continuing that.

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon
Decided I'm done with CGD. Didn't turn it on this morning. I've enjoyed my morning much more without it.

200.gif

FrogLifeYo

I don't expect us blitz much early... GP likes to try and confuse QBs early with disguised coverages. If he starts hurting us we'll dial up some pressure but it's usually vanilla in the front seven until we know how good they are in the offensive line.