• The KillerFrogs

100% Chance of Snow

Wexahu

My 2nd favorite road look behind purple/white/purple. I'm a little surprised we aren't going with white helmets. Makes me think ISU might be wearing them.

dawg

mP8DO0Q.gif

MAcFroggy

ISU announced they were wearing red, red, red. Patterson has been pretty adamant about wearing contrasting helmets from the opposition, so it is strange that we would be wearing purple instead of white.

dawg

ISU announced they were wearing red, red, red. Patterson has been pretty adamant about wearing contrasting helmets from the opposition, so it is strange that we would be wearing purple instead of white.

We wore purple-white-white last time up in Ames, while ISU had their all reds. Granted, that purple was the "chrome dome" instead of matttes. LRBWHGCMFP must feel confident there's enough contrast in the colors.

Edit: Since both schools are replicating their uni look from that 2015 game, I'd take a replication of that game's final score (TCU 45-21 ISU) as well...

Josh-Doctson-of-TCU-is-tackled-by-Qujuan-Floyd-of-Iowa-State-2015-Getty-Images-David-Purdy.jpg

running-back-kyle-hicks-of-the-tcu-horned-frogs-rushes-for-yards-past-picture-id493148086

Last edited:

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)

Need the purple helmets to see TCU players in the snow.