• The KillerFrogs

Game thread: TCU vs Okie Lite

ifrog

With respect, you didn't defend KH as much as you wanted to troll and rub it in the faces of the posters, even your Kenny Hill! thread continues that mentality. I'm happy for Hill, and I'm happy that you love Hill to the point that you feel it necessary to defend him on here from some of the posters that get crazy each time he misses a pass (I understand that), but try to be a tad more respectful and understand that I constantly PM and warn people on the board behind the scenes with far more terse words than "come on man."
With respect,

Just so I understand, I am the one trolling ? An 18 year old man that attends TCU is the startng QB. It's pathetic that I have to "rub it in the faces" of fans that should support a player that attends TCU. Why don't you PM me instead of calling me out? Show me where you have called out the same group of posters that constantly hate on TCU's starting QB. Maybe they could be a tad more respectful to a student that goes to TCU and happens to play football?

InstaFrog

What an all-around effort! The efficiency we showed today in every aspect of the game was really a testament to the coaching staff. If Gary can keep this staff together, he may never leave #SonOfSnyder
And a special shout out to SuperFrog: 142 degrees on the turf and he's still doing his thing = Baller!

P

purplePPO

With respect, you didn't defend KH as much as you wanted to troll and rub it in the faces of the posters, even your Kenny Hill! thread continues that mentality. I'm happy for Hill, and I'm happy that you love Hill to the point that you feel it necessary to defend him on here from some of the posters that get crazy each time he misses a pass (I understand that), but try to be a tad more respectful and understand that I constantly PM and warn people on the board behind the scenes with far more terse words than "come on man."

IF your trying to reason with ifrog about Kenny Hill forget it. He has a mental block issue when the topic of the slightest criticism of K.H. He is trolling everyone about K.H. Yea ifrog. You think you know me. You don't have a clue.

Chico Dusty

With respect,

Just so I understand, I am the one trolling ? An 18 year old man that attends TCU is the startng QB. It's pathetic that I have to "rub it in the faces" of fans that should support a player that attends TCU. Why don't you PM me instead of calling me out? Show me where you have called out the same group of posters that constantly hate on TCU's starting QB. Maybe they could be a tad more respectful to a student that goes to TCU and happens to play football?

KH is 22 FYI

ifrog

IF your trying to reason with ifrog about Kenny Hill forget it. He has a mental block issue when the topic of the slightest criticism of K.H. He is trolling everyone about K.H. Yea ifrog. You think you know me. You don't have a clue.

And there we go! The mod calls out the poster supporting the TCU player so in essence the mod is allowing the KH haters to express their opinion.

OmniscienceFrog

With respect,

So you're just clueless too I guess. Kenny Hill is a 22 year old 5th year Senior that I'm sure has a lot thicker skin than you do and probably doesn't need you to fight his cyber battles for him.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
With respect,

Hey [ ricardo ] how is your mom?

Do you really want to play this game?

jigsaw_doll_by_smthcrim89.jpg

BTW Mr. Hill isn't 18 years old, but you're acting like a drunk one, no one is bashing Hill; so, go celebrate, have fun, and enjoy the win.

ifrog

Do you really want to play this game?

jigsaw_doll_by_smthcrim89.jpg

BTW Mr. Hill isn't 18 years old, but you're acting like a drunk one, no one is bashing Hill; so, go celebrate, have fun, and enjoy the win.
Thanks for correcting me. The KH haters already beat you to it. You let the KH haters respond to me but you still quote my posts. Nope I don't want to play this game and your post implying that I am drunk is not what good moderators do. Don't be a little napoleon. Get a thicker skin

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Thanks for correcting me. The KH haters already beat you to it. You let the KH haters respond to me but you still quote my posts. Nope I don't want to play this game and your post implying that I am drunk is not what good moderators do. Don't be a little napoleon. Get a thicker skin

Oh that's rich. I'm going to go back to my 18yo scotch, which apparently has more maturity than you.

Was that not a mod thing to say? Oh dear.