• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

ShepFrog

My 75 year old neighbor still believes that what happened at Baylor, you know... The 50 something rapes and cover up, is equal to the drug bust at TCU years ago. I MEAN COME ON! In no world could anyone compare the two. That dumb old [ Finebaum ] did not even go to Baylor, his brother did. Damn T- Shirt Baylor fans, who justify rape are the worst. Jesus! I believe I hate my neighbor.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
My 75 year old neighbor still believes that what happened at Baylor, you know... The 50 something rapes and cover up, is equal to the drug bust at TCU years ago. I MEAN COME ON! In no world could anyone compare the two. That dumb old [ Orgeron ] did not even go to Baylor, his brother did. Damn T- Shirt Baylor fans, who justify rape are the worst. Jesus! I believe I hate my neighbor.

You need to leave burning bags of poop on his front porch most every night.

ifrog

Speaking of Augustus and all the other trolls, when it all fell apart they disappeared faster than a paid hooker. They were regulars here for awhile.
bearlyafrog posted Saturday when he thought SMU was going to beat us. Of course he disappeared soon after the second half. That dick was all over this forum last year trying to imitate roddog

Peacefrog

Degenerate
bearlyafrog posted Saturday when he thought SMU was going to beat us. Of course he disappeared soon after the second half. That [ ricardo ] was all over this forum last year trying to imitate roddog
Only a true football idiot would have his team lose to Liberty and UTSA and then show up on our board to talk crap about possibly losing to SMU. Baylor people are sports stupid. And are terrible human beings*

*This is a generalization about the Briles crowd and the rape deniers. There are decent people that attended Baylor. Bearlyaman is not one of the decent ones.

tcudoc

My 75 year old neighbor still believes that what happened at Baylor, you know... The 50 something rapes and cover up, is equal to the drug bust at TCU years ago. I MEAN COME ON! In no world could anyone compare the two. That dumb old [ Orgeron ] did not even go to Baylor, his brother did. Damn T- Shirt Baylor fans, who justify rape are the worst. Jesus! I believe I hate my neighbor.
"All sin is equal in God's eyes."

Big Frog II

Tell you nutty neighbor that even if they were the same, we kicked all of the players involved out of school and had a live press conference letting the world know. They did their best to run off the victims and covering up the entire sordid scandal. That is the big difference.

Tell you nutty neighbor that even if they were the same, we kicked all of the players involved out of school and had a live press conference letting the world know. They did their best to run off the victims and covering up the entire sordid scandal. That is the big difference.

They are still covering it up!

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Baylor's writeup on this week's Bottom 10:

#3: Baylor

Speaking of Temple, you think Baylor coach Matt Rhule might be longing for a Philly cheesesteak right about now? No? OK, I'll ask you that again this Saturday after Oklahoma leaves town. Or maybe I'll wait until the Bears visit Kansas State the following week ... or after their game at Stillwater ... or after the visits from West Virginia and Texas. Yes, those are Baylor's next five games. In the middle of all that, late one night, Rhule is going to randomly show up at Geno's and say, "Yeah, hi, I'll take my sandwich with peppers, onions, Cheez Whiz and ibuprofen crumbles."

ShepFrog

Baylor's writeup on this week's Bottom 10:

#3: Baylor

Speaking of Temple, you think Baylor coach Matt Rhule might be longing for a Philly cheesesteak right about now? No? OK, I'll ask you that again this Saturday after Oklahoma leaves town. Or maybe I'll wait until the Bears visit Kansas State the following week ... or after their game at Stillwater ... or after the visits from West Virginia and Texas. Yes, those are Baylor's next five games. In the middle of all that, late one night, Rhule is going to randomly show up at Geno's and say, "Yeah, hi, I'll take my sandwich with peppers, onions, Cheez Whiz and ibuprofen crumbles."

They suck so hard. I am giddy thinking about them losing every game this season.

Mean Purple

But how many have been charged? How many convicted? Why pay Briles if he's guilty? Were the women hanging out with bad dudes? They just want a paycheck. It happens everywhere.
Those responses they give, which you reference, are what is really shocks and angers folks. The "how many" they should be concerned with is how many were raped and how many were covered up?

They even attacked their BoR who did the right thing and fired Briles et. al.

Do none of those people have kids? geez