• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

jack the frog

Those guys at 365 deserve each other and create their own internal misery. By way of echo chamber and group think, they pretty well have themselves convinced that the need for a new coach is immediate and somehow even imperative.

Almost guaranteed, Rhule will get three years in any circumstance and Baylor gets to sleep in the bed that they made.

Rhule didn't have great seasons when he started at Temple (2-10 his first year). They haven't lost any recruits yet which is a surprise.

Baylor and Rhule will feel the pressure to be back to Briles levels and their fear of being left behind they will start cheating again. I just know it.

So Baylor fans do have some hope.

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
One of the most disturbing things about the echo chamber over there is the continued idolization of AB, and complete discounting of the victims.

I've seen exactly one poster there acknowledge that they sold their souls for 1 1/2 B12 championships (even they don't claim the Russell Athletic Bowl as a triumph).

I've seen exactly none acknowledge that instead of saving the University, Briles destroyed it.

And they want him back. 99% of them want him back. Let that sink in.

tcumaniac

They are mentally ill:

https://sicem365.com/forums/2/topics/13715

The Cost of Losing Briles
"Current Senior, seems as though this is an unpopular opinion or that most students don't care about the politics and bureaucracy beyond "did we win the game?" so looking for some input here.

The cost of firing Art Briles, regardless of his guilt on any of the proposed offenses, was too great. CAB single-handedly increased the quality of Baylor's incoming Freshmen classes (the whole student body, not just recruiting classes), increased donations by alumni to the university, and gave Baylor a national presence.

Baylor was taken down by an incompetent BOR and an antagonistic media that needlessly targeted a school that lacked significantly more or less occurrences of sexual assault/harassment than any other P5 school. Now Baylor has become the joke of the Big XII, hiring a Coach who is astoundingly unwilling to compromise and clearly incapable of adapting to the style of offense needed for success in the Big XII. I cannot express how frustrating it was watching Solomon fail to connect with wide open receivers and panic under pressure, and how much more frustrating it was watching him sent out again and again each drive. We're going to see kids change their commitments and we're going to see high profile players transfer, a loss to an FCS team with this caliber of players is never acceptable - I do not believe Baylor will ever be relevant under Rhule unless he radically alters his strategy."

"The kids could really win my heart with a few cutting signs, or even a "Coach Art Briles"

Lone Frog

I heard that starting this week, in addition to the incentive of handing out single digit numbers to the best players, Rhule will give whoever performs best in practice 20 minutes in this bad boy.
43619342641377p

netty2424

Well, the meltdown is now affecting chode boy's pocket book.
https://sicem365.com/forums/2/topics/13621

Two things:
A. The poster's baylor, never existed to begin with.
B. Darn baylol
So much pathetic in this thread, but it looks like the Baylor fans have officially broken and they are leaving in droves.

That said, we always joke about Baylors fans assuming football started 5-7 years ago. Well here is proof and it gave me a laugh.

Poster: GrowlTowel

"I agree with the OP. I just did something for the first time in my 20 years of being a season ticket holder . . . I put my tickets up for sale. Although rare, if I couldn't make a game I either gave my tickets to a Baylor friend or simply let them be empty. I have always hated seeing the other team in the high dollar sections. Now, I will try to make back a few bucks from the OU and UT fans.

I have never been so underwhelmed by the start of a season. The only one that comes close was Steele's last year after the CAL game.

Perhaps it is my age or my family responsibilities, but my priorities have changed. I happily broke my 6 year streak of attending home games last night."

MinFrog

They have about 6 paid writers it seems on that paid site. I read their stuff when half of them were with 247 and it was absolute garbage.

I have been tempted to subscribe to their premium stuff at sicem, but i just can't fork over $15 a month, no matter how much pleasure I get out of reading their pollyanna-ish keyboard diarrhea.