• The KillerFrogs

GAME THREAD: TCU vs HOG

jack the frog

Feel better about the ability to close for this bunch now. We did not get the job done early when we had a chance to lock it down but maintained composure and put them to sleep in the 4th. You know that as likely as not this team last year in the same circumstances lets them tie it at some poInt and gives them some kind of shot at a late win.

Moose Stuff

Actually no. It's called Google. It was one of the first responses in Google after the game. You too can open Chrome, click on settings and look at the postings in the last hour. Sensitive are we?

Not the least bit. I give zero [ Finebaum ] s about what Aggie thinks.

TooColdU

Think all the SR talk instead of 7 is silly. Not interested in dealing with growing pains of a freshman QB until this team is out of the Big 12 and playoff picture. Until then it's crazy talk.
I don't think people realize how much goes on that a QB has got have control of. Of course SR has the physical skill but no way do I want him in there until we've lost a few. Then I'd be all for it. But this team can do great things with 7.

Alabama made the national championship with a true freshman at QB last year. If we change to a run-first offense, why couldn't we do the same?

If our defense is for real, then the idea of starting a true freshman at QB isn't as crazy as you think.