• The KillerFrogs

2018 Recruiting Thread

frog-hat

Says who? A dislocation with tears beyond ACL can be career ending. At best, he would never be the same with such an injury. Stop kidding yourself.
Out of respect for the young man, I just think we should let the ink dry on the MRI before we speculate on his injury, speculate on the potential impact to his career from the injury, and speculate on possibly taking another QB in the class that he is the bell cow of.

Moose Stuff

Out of respect for the young man, I just think we should let the ink dry on the MRI before we speculate on his injury, speculate on the potential impact to his career from the injury, and speculate on possibly taking another QB in the class that he is the bell cow of.

I don't find any of what's been discussed to be disrespectful and MRIs don't have any ink.

DaCrief

I'm guessing he wants to be back to play his senior year.

Hopefully he isn't putting off surgery to try and make it back just to have surgery in 4 months and it impacts his freshman year.

giphy.gif

TX_Krötenechse

I would guess that at this point they have the diagnosis and are working on a treatment/recovery plan. The fact that nothing has been said tells me that it's very bad - if this was something that could be rehabbed in a few weeks, they would have already said so IMO.