• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Frog-in-law1995

UCF kicker suspended because he monotized his YouTube channel...

He quit the team because he didn't like the NCAA's offer of de-monetizing the videos that depict him as a student-athlete. I freaking hate the NCAA nazis, but I can kinda see their concern here. If this would be allowed, every SEC team would start promising recruits 10,000 Youtube hits on their channel a week and hire 20 more "coaches" by Friday to make it happen. Frankly, even their offer of allowing monetized videos that don't involve football would permit the above.

netty2424

He quit the team because he didn't like the NCAA's offer of de-monetizing the videos that depict him as a student-athlete. I freaking hate the NCAA nazis, but I can kinda see their concern here. If this would be allowed, every SEC team would start promising recruits 10,000 Youtube hits on their channel a week and hire 20 more "coaches" by Friday to make it happen. Frankly, even their offer of allowing monetized videos that don't involve football would permit the above.
Being that he's no longer an athlete, does he lose his YouTube subscribers now since he's failing to deliver on half of his channel premise?

Punter1

HASMSP used to be full of good stories. Now everyone's balls are in their significant other's pocket and the bad arse stories have declined.

I tell ya...Ive talked on here before about the best way to eliminate that is pay it forward with one night roadies with the wife. Getting hall passes are SO much darming easier after planning a quick badass trip.

This Friday taking the wife to Vegas for a night to see Turnpike play poolside at The Hard Rock. Leaving Austin at noon. Flying back at 10 am. Leaving kid with Aunt. Gonna be awesome. Right after planning that a month ago I got permission/hall pass or more importantly no boat from the wife for two fishing trips with clients over weekends. One night roadies...the key to life...

Wrestling has become much more frequent since planning this trip as well...

Horny 4 Life

I tell ya...Ive talked on here before about the best way to eliminate that is pay it forward with one night roadies with the wife. Getting hall passes are SO much darming easier after planning a quick badass trip.

This Friday taking the wife to Vegas for a night to see Turnpike play poolside at The Hard Rock. Leaving Austin at noon. Flying back at 10 am. Leaving kid with Aunt. Gonna be awesome. Right after planning that a month ago I got permission/hall pass or more importantly no boat from the wife for two fishing trips with clients over weekends. One night roadies...the key to life...

Wrestling has become much more frequent since planning this trip as well...

Sounds like pure HASMSP wisdom, right there.

ShadowFrog

Moderators

So that's a Yes on sending her to State of Frogdom lunch instead of you - got it.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
That's a solid probably not. I'm not sure she knows this site even exists. Which is perfectly fine. Plus she's a darning Longhorn fan...
JmBkN.gif

Sand Frog

Whomever decided to take tea and make this green leaf raspberry flavored boat and sit it beside good 'ol fashioned sweet tea should be drug through the streets of waco naked by their heels attached to an F-250 and left for dead. Good gawd that about ruined my Tuesday.

Interesting story from two weekends ago since apparently HASMP is lacking stories. Background my daughter and her bestie were born on the same day. They've been inseparable since they meet at daycare. Her mom is a single parent who's a Horned Frog. My wife has befriended her. We had them over for dinner to let the kids swim. I don't recall how the subject of snakes came up, but apparently this chick's dad was a badarse back in the day. Vietnam Vet, hunt, fish, etc. She mentions he used to love to catch snakes. She said her dad and I would have hit it off. However, he died in a car accident. Anyway, she's going on about some snake catching stories. This is totally out of what I would expect her wheel house to be on conversations. The final snake story is about her dad and his best friend catching snakes in Australia. Apparently this friend caught a black mamba. When he caught said black mamba he didn't have his hand close enough to its head where it couldn't bit him and the black mamba bit him on the index finder. Without so much as a blink of the eye the guy cut off his index finger where the venom couldn't spread throughout his body. He lived!

Now I have no way of knowing if this is true, and do not know this chicka well enough to call BS nor would since her father has passed. Again, totally out of what I thought her wheel houses of conversations would be, but all I can do is raise a glass of cold brew to this guy and toast a badass. Not sure I'd have the quick thinking down to have cut off my finger.

There's a random Tuesday story for you. Enjoy your evening!

Frog-in-law1995

Whomever decided to take tea and make this green leaf raspberry flavored boat and sit it beside good 'ol fashioned sweet tea should be drug through the streets of waco naked by their heels attached to an F-250 and left for dead. Good gawd that about ruined my Tuesday.

Interesting story from two weekends ago since apparently HASMP is lacking stories. Background my daughter and her bestie were born on the same day. They've been inseparable since they meet at daycare. Her mom is a single parent who's a Horned Frog. My wife has befriended her. We had them over for dinner to let the kids swim. I don't recall how the subject of snakes came up, but apparently this chick's dad was a badarse back in the day. Vietnam Vet, hunt, fish, etc. She mentions he used to love to catch snakes. She said her dad and I would have hit it off. However, he died in a car accident. Anyway, she's going on about some snake catching stories. This is totally out of what I would expect her wheel house to be on conversations. The final snake story is about her dad and his best friend catching snakes in Australia. Apparently this friend caught a black mamba. When he caught said black mamba he didn't have his hand close enough to its head where it couldn't bit him and the black mamba bit him on the index finder. Without so much as a blink of the eye the guy cut off his index finger where the venom couldn't spread throughout his body. He lived!

Now I have no way of knowing if this is true, and do not know this chicka well enough to call BS nor would since her father has passed. Again, totally out of what I thought her wheel houses of conversations would be, but all I can do is raise a glass of cold brew to this guy and toast a badass. Not sure I'd have the quick thinking down to have cut off my finger.

There's a random Tuesday story for you. Enjoy your evening!

"Wife's single friend comes over for dinner" story veered from the desired course.