• The KillerFrogs

Holy Redirects, Batman!

nwlafrog

I just had a redirect that I quickly exited out of and it automatically started downloading some kind of cleaning apk app. I hurried up and shut down my phone. Turned it back on and can't find the file so I am hoping that I stopped it in time. I don't believe for one second that it was legit.

DeuceBoogieNights

I just had a redirect that I quickly exited out of and it automatically started downloading some kind of cleaning apk app. I hurried up and shut down my phone. Turned it back on and can't find the file so I am hoping that I stopped it in time. I don't believe for one second that it was legit.
Had that happen also. Can't find the file. Ran virus scan and didn't find anything

JimSwinkLives!

I need to know if this specifically began yesterday or have some of you been experiencing the same redirects since the switch? I ask because we only got the ads on earlier this week but yesterday our pass back network changed. So, if the redirects have been consistent since earlier in the week it's our main network, if this started yesterday it's the new pass back ads.

Before the switch. But has gotten wor
I need to know if this specifically began yesterday or have some of you been experiencing the same redirects since the switch? I ask because we only got the ads on earlier this week but yesterday our pass back network changed. So, if the redirects have been consistent since earlier in the week it's our main network, if this started yesterday it's the new pass back ads.

Before the switch. But has gotten worse the last few days.

Land Frog

Darn baylor!
I never saw ads or redirects on the old site because I paid not to see them. On this new site I see ads, which I hate, and get redirects about once a day and only from this site using my mobile with Android.

Ron Swanson

Just got this one again. It's the one I get like 4 times a day.

I can't recall when it started, but I think a little bit after the switch to the new site...

9F1BB7B2-7BBF-42E7-A649-BCB61BF2A289_zps4grnfuir.png

NavySupplyFrog

I just had this same thing happen. Have to go into my files and recent downloads. It will be in there and you can delete it.