• The KillerFrogs

Zack Sonnier Highlights

Highlights look ok. But who is his competition? Is his coaches working for him to get known (endorsements)? How are his grades? How fast is he? In my opinion, he runs like a tall kid, easy target/easy to catch. Though I will say the kid has some moves, however in college level those moves are not going to work running tall. If he is not tall, and even if he is, I would suggest for him to take some running form training to help him on his mechanics. Has he been going to any football camps? Does he have a lot of high school accolades to his name (newpaper clippings, etc. - highlight film tell just one story). Has he registered with the NCAA eligibility Clearinghouse? The kid seems like he is not afraid to hit. If WR does not work out, it seems that the kid could move to TE or try to become an outside linebacker in a 4-3 defense.

Some kids do unfortunately get overlooked or unnoticed because they come late into the game. If he get no scholarships and if he really is good then he should really try to walk on a team. TCU has had plenty of walkons that have earned scholarships and become key players on the team.

Latest posts