• The KillerFrogs

YouTube: TCU player presser videos

The final question for Horton from an idiot reporter was if he watched the Bills game and his thoughts on Damar Hamlin. Unseemly; abusing the tragedy.

Last edited:

FrankDMaynard

Of all the position groups, I thought the Oline would quietly approach the Michigan game with the most exceptionally large chip after hearing how great the UM line was and almost no mention of them leading up to the game. They did a helluva job.

FrogCop19

Of all the position groups, I thought the Oline would quietly approach the Michigan game with the most exceptionally large chip after hearing how great the UM line was and almost no mention of them leading up to the game. They did a helluva job.
While I get the sentiment in this competition, I've always found it odd to compare O-Line to O-Line. They don't play against each other, so why would one get pissed about another? Now if I was on the D-Line and the other team started talking smack, I'd get fired up to prove that our defense is better than your offense.

Same with the "QB vs. QB" battles the media loves to throw out there. It's not like the opposing quarterbacks are out on the field at the same time, although THAT would make for an interesting game, ala Top Gun: Maverick.

FrankDMaynard

I agree with you. It's absurd that they would be "pissed" at the attention the UM line got, but I was thinking more along the lines of 'We're not chopped liver and we intend to prove it' approach.

Eight

they did do well in run game and pass pro

time for those guys to make some money because if they can have similar games against that uga front, especially carter, some people are going to draw some nfl notice