• The KillerFrogs

Your Monday Reading List: SOLID GOLD threads on TexAgs

frogs9497

Prince of Purpoole said:
Ah....the Princess and I are three thousand miles from home. We strolled out to the hotel pool today with me sporting a TCU cap. The first putz I see is wearing an aTm cap. He has been avoiding eye contact for thirty minutes but I did draw a scowl from his female companion. Score.
I wouldn't tip more than 10%... either one.

flyfishingfrog

Ghost of Toby's Business College said:
Devils advocate: More A&M fans came to Fort Worth than TCU fans to CS. 
Well since both were sold out, I guess we either have better facilities or our fans actually showed up and theirs just bought tix

Mean Purple

Fred Garvin said:
I used to hate the Woo, but now I embrace it.  Just don't overuse it. Everything in moderation.
Embrace the Woo, Fred. Give in to your feelings. Be the Woo. 
However, Just say no to Cargo Jorts. 
Oh, and Darn Baylol

Mean Purple

Bruce Berry said:
They key word here is "too". WRTS.

"I'm from Fort Worth and trust me, what you witnessed is not novel. They are bad winners and are about as ungracious a fan base as you could imagine. I think it must be from being doormats for so long before LT and Patterson changed the fortunes of their football program, and now they are getting some payback. Really sucks that they can scoreboard us about baseball now too."
aaaaand that's why it only took a couple of years for most of the SEC to be as annoyed with them as a lot in the big 12 were. 

Mean Purple

dawg said:
No butthurt is quite as strong or as satisfying as aggy butthurt.. You'd think with as little as they have actually won (and as much losing they've done), aggy would be better losers.  Nope. 

96od6QA.jpg

maBjJ13.jpg
What do you mean? Don't you know that Aggy is all about championships? Never mind that they have not beaten LSU in football since they have been there. That doesn't count. They are all about national titles in football. They play for it every year, even though that have not won that division in their conference, they are still the best! And they could hire Saban away from the BAMA factory any time they want. And he'd go to that non descript flat town for free, cause Aggy is so wonderful. 

Aggy really is maroon baylor.

2314@work

Contributor
Prince of Purpoole said:
Ah....the Princess and I are three thousand miles from home. We strolled out to the hotel pool today with me sporting a TCU cap. The first putz I see is wearing an aTm cap. He has been avoiding eye contact for thirty minutes but I did draw a scowl from his female companion. Score.

Good job, Big 12.