• The KillerFrogs

You make the call

Frog Brother

Really don't care. I am not jealous of aggy one bit and feel no need to use them as any kind of a measuring stick, thus don't care if we ever play them.

The stench of Jackie Sherrill has finally faded so I not longer hate then and they are just another college in Texas as far as I am concerned.

Tom Brown

Really don't care. I am not jealous of aggy one bit and feel no need to use them as any kind of a measuring stick, thus don't care if we ever play them.

The stench of Jackie Sherrill has finally faded so I not longer hate then and they are just another college in Texas as far as I am concerned.

I d like to face the team we haven't beaten in umpteen years.

SwissArmyFrog

I still remember listening one night to Jackie Sherrill when he was a guest on KRLD's Sports Central one evening. Some Aggies had been accused of makng long distance calls on someone else's dime...memory is a bit vague, but bottom line, they were stealing. A caller asked Sherrill about it, and Sherrill likened it to a traffic ticket. The caller couldn't believe his ears, stating he couldn't believe Sherrill was equating traffic tickets with stealing. But Sherrill kept trying to drive the point home. It was embarrassing for Sherrill, and...I couldn't believe what I was hearing, either!

Its one thing to defend your players, but this was ridiculous.

Pharm Frog

I really hope it's not that long

Okay.... 9 years? Personally, I couldn't care less about playing aggie. I don't have the same SWC-based TCU-affinity that many do. I get that aggie is a team that we lost to in some Mattress Bowl in H-Town and maybe we haven't beaten them in a while. Don't know and really don't care. Different era, different conferences, and aggie holds as much interest for me as MTSU (which is nothing). My experiences growing up in The Woodlands-area of Montgomery County has enabled me to become proficient at ignoring most things aggie.