• The KillerFrogs

Wife saw a TCU pennant while channel surfing

It was prominently displayed in a bar scene on General Hospital. Rose Bowl fallout?

Sadly, since my wife DVRs and watches General Hospital every day, I even know who all the characters are. Jake's bar features pennants from the old SWC, and has for years, so no Rose Bowl fallout. I'm sure there's someone at the show that grew up in Texas or something, but it's not specifically TCU love.

FrogJAM

Sadly, since my wife DVRs and watches General Hospital every day, I even know who all the characters are. Jake's bar features pennants from the old SWC, and has for years, so no Rose Bowl fallout. I'm sure there's someone at the show that grew up in Texas or something, but it's not specifically TCU love.

You know that just because it's on the DVR you don't have to watch it, right?

pastorfrog

Please turn in your man card. You have one day.

NubomTurk

Tier 1
The last time I knew anything about GH, it was when Luke raped Laura. I was 9.
Actually, GH got pretty cool back in the 80's, when they had that British secret agent and some diabolical villain came up with a weather machine that threatened whatever the name of that town is. Luke and Laura were heavily involved in that storyline. Laura was smokin' hot. (I always wondered what she saw in Luke and his white man's afro.) After that, it went back to the same ol' soap opera storylines, though.