• The KillerFrogs

What Kind of Story is Being Written About Kim Mulkey?

dawg

Supposedly a profile of her but according to her, “She said the Post had “called former disgruntled players to get negative quotes to include in their story,” and tried to “trick” other coaches into disparaging her.”

Seems like if you’re this upset and trying this hard before something is even coming out, you know they found where the bodies are buried and where you hang the skeletons in the closet.
Yup. "The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

FrogByBirth

Ticket Exchange Pass
I'm sure she's a lovely person..........

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sometimes the jerks in life get what they deserve......

NewFrogFan

She and the trailer parks she came from (lsu and baylor) all suck.
Lets see LSU won a NC in WBB, baseball, had the 2 best players in the nation that were also drafted #1, and #2, then, to top it off had Qb that won the Heisman this year. Maybe TCU needs more trailer parks?

ftwfrog

It’s half an hour you’ll never get back. But an interestingly crafted story. I suppose Mulkey was upset she’s painted as a homophobe:
Again, if she didn’t get all pissy last week, this story probably doesn’t even get noticed.

Most knew she’s a bit rough around the edges and fell in line with the “don’t ask don’t tell policy” at Baylor. I mean, God forbid there are gays on that campus the same time as covered up murders and gang rapes.

“If somebody is around you and they ever say, ‘I will never send my daughter to Baylor,’ you knock them right in the face,” she said.

tmcats

all i know about kim is that she's a fine wbb coach, one of the best ever. the rest, i could care less much less waste time reading what some woke fish-wrap has to say about her.

Good article, but not earth-shattering. It was about what I expected from the WaPo. They tried hard to make her out to be a hateful homophobe, but didn’t really provide much to prove their point.

In reality, she’s just a cold, hard narcissist who puts winning above everything else. Possibly even a sociopath. I think we sometimes forget that’s what it takes, though, to reach the top of the mountain.

Ron Swanson

Supposedly a profile of her but according to her, “She said the Post had “called former disgruntled players to get negative quotes to include in their story,” and tried to “trick” other coaches into disparaging her.”

Seems like if you’re this upset and trying this hard before something is even coming out, you know they found where the bodies are buried and where you hang the skeletons in the closet.
She is the skeleton

froginmn

How many schools have teams of any sport that wouldn't be able to find disgruntled former players who would say bad/awful things about their former coach?

I was out with my stepnephew yesterday and we ran into a P5 football coach he didn't choose to play for. He didn't like that coach and would have talked down about him (not to THAT level but he didn't even play for the guy). It isn't difficult for coaches (or any leader) to be unpopular.