• The KillerFrogs

What is the word for OL prospects for this class?

MidlandFrog

Are we going to be getting any? This above all else, has me worried about this class.

I think it is a testament to the guys we have on campus now. I think Patterson and Williamson are pretty excited about Thompson, Naff, Wall, and Foltz. I think they are waiting for a late flip or a late bloomer. Cameron Ellis from Indiana is a possibility. I also think they will start moving on 2013 kids like Alex Mayes, who is a Frog legacy and a key to getting Swoopes. His brother is a 2014 stud as well. Our Oline will be great.

Gunner

Still think they will consider Aviante Collins before this is over. Collins is the fastest big guy in the country. Runs sprint relay. 6'6 305. Daddy played here.

He obviously has an issue, holding up his recruiting and I don't know what it is. But he has his senior year to get it worked out. Think he wants TCU, but we will see. Another guy that is intriguing is Glauser from NMMI. Don't know if we have just a passing interest, but his film clips are pretty impressive.

Ellis, out of Indiana, has played defense all along. He has small school offers and a few lesser Div I schools. Now an offensive tackle. Hope he turns out.. 6'5 300 too.

West Coast Johnny

I think it is a testament to the guys we have on campus now. I think Patterson and Williamson are pretty excited about Thompson, Naff, Wall, and Foltz. I think they are waiting for a late flip or a late bloomer. Cameron Ellis from Indiana is a possibility. I also think they will start moving on 2013 kids like Alex Mayes, who is a Frog legacy and a key to getting Swoopes. His brother is a 2014 stud as well. Our Oline will be great.

Where has Davion Pierson been lining up? I hear that the coaches moved him to offensive guard?

What is the connection between Alex Mayes and Tyrone Swoopes?

Alex Mayes like many kids that grow that big that fast, seems a bit awkward to me in his highlights. He sort of reminds me of my own son when he grew 4 inches in one year. He's an intreguing prospect though as he destroys his man if he can get his hands on him.

I see Alex Mayes "little" brother is 6'4'' 320 pound 14 year old offensive center - LoL.

West Coast Johnny

Still think they will consider Aviante Collins before this is over. Collins is the fastest big guy in the country. Runs sprint relay. 6'6 305. Daddy played here.

He obviously has an issue, holding up his recruiting and I don't know what it is. But he has his senior year to get it worked out. Think he wants TCU, but we will see. Another guy that is intriguing is Glauser from NMMI. Don't know if we have just a passing interest, but his film clips are pretty impressive.

Ellis, out of Indiana, has played defense all along. He has small school offers and a few lesser Div I schools. Now an offensive tackle. Hope he turns out.. 6'5 300 too.

I agree with you completely on Aviante Collins. I thought that he was going to be heavily recruited when I saw his tape. Very athletic and I have no idea why no one seems to be chasing him.

MidlandFrog

Where has Davion Pierson been lining up? I hear that the coaches moved him to offensive guard?

What is the connection between Alex Mayes and Tyrone Swoopes?
According to different posters on rivals, I guess the Mayes and the Swoopes are friends and Tyrone has come to numerous Frog games with the Mayes. I think Alex is a stud, so regardless of his connection I think we need to lock him up. His brother Connor will be one of the top guard prospects in the state in 2014.

Alex Mayes like many kids that grow that big that fast, seems a bit awkward to me in his highlights. He sort of reminds me of my own son when he grew 4 inches in one year. He's an intreguing prospect though as he destroys his man if he can get his hands on him.

I see Alex Mayes "little" brother is 6'4'' 320 pound 14 year old offensive center - LoL.

Houston Frog

According to some of those who are generally in the know, we will only take one OL with the remaining four schollies in this class..... the other 3 positions being CB, DE, and LB

Obviously, I'm sure there's some wiggle room on some of those positions, based on who comes forward with a verbal, but I think that's the basic plan for the rest of the class

Ray Finkle

I was playing in a golf tournament at Oak Tree National last week and wearing my TCU hat. One of the drink cart gals commented on my TCU hat. I guess her brother was at our camp the Friday before. She said he was really loving TCU and was hoping something would come-about. I am a bit hazy from numerous Club Specials on the course but believe the last name is "Parsons". Anyone know his story?

jack the frog

I was playing in a golf tournament at Oak Tree National last week and wearing my TCU hat. One of the drink cart gals commented on my TCU hat. I guess her brother was at our camp the Friday before. She said he was really loving TCU and was hoping something would come-about. I am a bit hazy from numerous Club Specials on the course but believe the last name is "Parsons". Anyone know his story?

Alan Parson? He's a project......

:rolleyes:

Houston Frog

Alan Parson? He's a project......

:rolleyes:

rimshot.jpg