• The KillerFrogs

What is East Side GA?

neo926

I just bought tickets for the SMU game, and all that was available were GA seats. However, my tickets are located in "East Side GA (Student Area)". Anyone know where that is, exactly? East GA is confusing, since the GA sections of the stadium are in the north and south endzones.

SnoSki

I believe east GA (esp if it says student) would be where the students are.. which the last few years has been between the goal and 20 on the SE side, top to bottom.

neo926

That doesn't seem right, though, it's my understanding that the east side of the stands, from the 50 all the way down, is student seating and that they don't sell tickets for that area.

They are selling "seats" in that area this year, trying to take advantage of the fact that the section is never completely full.

I have always wondered why they don't do this for every game.

neo926

i feel like the description provided is pretty self-explanatory for anyone who went to TCU
Smarmy response aside, considering they never sold tickets in the student section before, buying GA tickets that would seemingly indicate that they were in the student section was a bit confusing to me. Sorry, I must have missed the memo about that when I was at TCU.

Endless Purple

Smarmy response aside, considering they never sold tickets in the student section before, buying GA tickets that would seemingly indicate that they were in the student section was a bit confusing to me. Sorry, I must have missed the memo about that when I was at TCU.
I would have been confused as well.

They did once have tickets for the student section though - they had seat numbers instead of GA which is different.

Big Frog II

Well the students did fill their section for 4 of 6 games last year. I don't know how they can sell tickets to that area this soon.