• The KillerFrogs

WFAA: TCU quarterback apologizes for positive drug test

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
WFAA: TCU quarterback apologizes for positive drug test

by GEORGE RIBA

FORT WORTH — Two days after it was revealed that TCU's quarterback had failed a drug test for smoking marijuana, Casey Pachall apologized.

Pachall didn't read the statement, but gave the following explanation for his actions. He took no questions:

"I truly do apologize for what's been said and done lately and in the past as well. What's been done, I’ve made mistakes. I know I’m not perfect, but I’ve learned from those mistakes and I'm still learning.​

"It's a day-to-day process for me trying to be a better person and trying to be a better role model and leader for this team and this community and this university. I'm trying on a day-to-day basis to be that person that I need to be with the same expectations that when I step on the field. I need to have those same expectations for how I live off the field as well. I just want to say thank you for your time and thank you for coming."​

In a police report, Pachall admitted that he had smoked marijuana and failed a drug test. He also said that he had used cocaine and ecstasy in the past, but only used it once. ,,,

http://www.wfaa.com/...-165070136.html