• The KillerFrogs

wake up call boys! and i am not on a ledge

NoodFrog

Herea's a little wakeup call for ya Frog fans. Since the Rose Bowl, we have one quality win (Boise last year which was won by a missed FG). We also beat Byu and la tech in that same time period, but calling those quality wins would be a stretch. Over that same span we have losses to Baylor, smu and Iowa state - now tech and osu. Basically since the rose bowl we are a Boise loss away from being san Diego state. Honeymoon is over for GP. Time for some improvement and fast. Oh yeah, and during that span we've had players transfer or flunk out, multiple players kicked off the team for selling weed, and a QB in rehab for dwi and other issues. GP said last week after the TT loss he was disappointed in the fans. I'm becoming disappointed in him and his program since the RB.

camfrogg

NoodFrog, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.