• The KillerFrogs

Very interested to see what GP has to say about this one.......

HoustonVeer

WOW, beating 4 win UCLA projected to win less this year. That's impressive!

ESPN's Herbstreet picked UCLA to represent its division in the inaugural Pac 12 champ game.

Oh, and TCU has made a living beating BCS teams in September that failed to make bowl games. See

Oregon St in 2010
Virginia in 2009
Stanford in 2008
Baylor in 2007

So even if UCLA has a poor year, your hypocrisy is rich.

ESPN's Herbstreet picked UCLA to represent its division in the inaugural Pac 12 champ game.

Oh, and TCU has made a living beating BCS teams in September that failed to make bowl games. See

Oregon St in 2010
Virginia in 2009
Stanford in 2008
Baylor in 2007

Right, but you see when we beat those teams we weren't on other teams message boards trying to talk them into thinking we just did something.

Cougar/Frog

Speaking of pass rush covering up a multiple of sins in the secondary, I think we will start to see a lot more blitzes than last season (closer to 2008 maybe) to cover up the weakness of secondary. We are going to need to be able to bring a lot of pressure on the QBs to stop them from picking between the open receivers......

cdsfrog

Oregon St in 2010
Virginia in 2009
Stanford in 2008
Baylor in 2007

oh I see, so because a [Cowherd]bag from Espn says UCLA will magically go from [Craig James] to good we should believe it? lol you are pathetic

Pharm Frog

I like UH. Was a big fan during SWC days and attended several Cotton Bowls including the Maryland game in 77, the classic ND game in 79, and the Nebraska game in 80. Maybe one day I'll get the stench of John Jenkins out of my nostrils and perhaps find time to return to being a fan....but the stench remains for now having been refreshed with the Briles experiment. That said, I've been waiting for Roddog to appear in this thread and point out that more people attended Houston v UCLA in 1968 (52,000+) than watched them play yesterday (31,000+). And of course the 1968 contest was a basketball game and Robertson Stadium only holds about 32,000 anyway. Demolition can't come soon enough. I can't remember if it's total bodies, percent-fill, or ratio of attendees to the MSA population that matters most in RD's world of relevance.

Now....I came to this thread wondering what GP had to say about "this one"....and I haven't heard him say a word about UCLA v Houston yet. Somewhat ironically, this thread gives new context to the word "veer"...

Latest posts