• The KillerFrogs

UTE$ riding high in PAC-12

Pappy Frog

"I've got one of the best jobs in the country, and it's getting better," chortled coach Kyle Whittingham. "It's like I've got a new job without having to move."

The financial windfall alone makes the move a winner for the Utes. Soon, TV deals with Fox and ESPN will bring roughly $20 million a year to Utah and the other Pac-12 schools, and that's before the Pac-12 Network begins to flourish.

By comparison, in the Mountain West, the Utes were making the sort of change that spills out in your washer — about $1.2 million annually.

Bud Withers
Seattle Times excerpt

Good for Utah!! Any school in their position would have nuts not to make that move. Great opportunity. Whittingham is one of the good guys.

I am not sure about the whole state being thrilled. Some in Provo would differ on that opinion.........

Sean

Administrator
[...] the Utes were making the sort of change that spills out in your washer — about $1.2 million annually.

unsure.gif

roddog

Banned
Good for Utah!! Any school in their position would have nuts not to make that move. Great opportunity. Whittingham is one of the good guys.

I am not sure about the whole state being thrilled. Some in Provo would differ on that opinion.........

nuts:::::::::::? no brainer more like it

Latest posts