• The KillerFrogs

Utah Fan looking forward to the showdown

ute_reprobate

Hey Froggies,

I'm looking forward to the showdown on Nov.6 at RES. I hope we beat you better than '08, but I must say Dalton has improved. Two years ago he threw like a girl when under pressure, but now he is quite a threat.

I must commend your fans for being gracious in defeat that year, and I hope the Utah fans were gracious when you whooped us last year.

Thanks for stomping BYU Saturday. I really hate them. I hate them for what they are, and I hate them for not understanding why everyone hates them. Thanks again for stomping them. One of your threads mentions their independence and discusses scheduling. Well it seems that for at least 2 years they'll be WAC member/guests.
Check this out:
http://www.fbschedules.com/ncaa-11/mtn-west/2011-byu-cougars-football-schedule.php We are the only non-WAC school on their home schedule. Good luck selling those season tickets. And before you defend the WAC, recall that Boise, Fresno,and Nevada are leaving ASAP.

We'll miss you when we go PAC-12 and I hope you go BCS too. It was nice to try and start a rivalry with decent people. (No, BYU is not decent. They are arrogant, self-righteous, racist "ask Wyoming", homophobic cry-babies. Yeah right now they are discussing what a jerk Gary Patterson is for running up the score. As if Lavell Edwards didn't invent the practice.)

Anyway, good luck, and if you do win on Nov. 6th, I hope you win out.

Also I don't like Boise because the blue turf makes me sick, but I just can't hate them. I'm really a nice guy.

57Frog

I'm looking forward to Nov.6th also . I really enjoy those "nail biter " games . I think it'll be a lot closer than last year . I'm gonna miss you all .
Go Frogs

HoustonHornedFrog

Hey Froggies,

I'm looking forward to the showdown on Nov.6 at RES. I hope we beat you better than '08, but I must say Dalton has improved. Two years ago he threw like a girl when under pressure, but now he is quite a threat.

I must commend your fans for being gracious in defeat that year, and I hope the Utah fans were gracious when you whooped us last year.

Thanks for stomping BYU Saturday. I really hate them. I hate them for what they are, and I hate them for not understanding why everyone hates them. Thanks again for stomping them. One of your threads mentions their independence and discusses scheduling. Well it seems that for at least 2 years they'll be WAC member/guests.
Check this out:
http://www.fbschedul...ll-schedule.php We are the only non-WAC school on their home schedule. Good luck selling those season tickets. And before you defend the WAC, recall that Boise, Fresno,and Nevada are leaving ASAP.

We'll miss you when we go PAC-12 and I hope you go BCS too. It was nice to try and start a rivalry with decent people. (No, BYU is not decent. They are arrogant, self-righteous, racist "ask Wyoming", homophobic cry-babies. Yeah right now they are discussing what a jerk Gary Patterson is for running up the score. As if Lavell Edwards didn't invent the practice.)

Anyway, good luck, and if you do win on Nov. 6th, I hope you win out.

Also I don't like Boise because the blue turf makes me sick, but I just can't hate them. I'm really a nice guy.

Come back in a couple of weeks, we have homecoming against Air Force this week and then a tough road game against UNLV to worry about first. :wink: [well i tried to say tough game and UNLV in the same sentence with a straight face but couldn't do it.]

Frogo

Come back in a couple of weeks, we have homecoming against Air Force this week and then a tough road game against UNLV to worry about first. :wink: [well i tried to say tough game and UNLV in the same sentence with a straight face but couldn't do it.]

IF both teams make it to November 6 undefeated, TCU-Utah will be the best game of the season. An ideal clash. Great coaches, great teams with some quality wins behind them. Enough to make anyone say "SEC who?"

Man, oh man.