• The KillerFrogs

Undrafted Frogs

Army Frog Fan

So free agency starts tomorrow, possibly.

Anyone know how to find out what teams sign undrafted frogs?

Anyone know if any of the undrafted frogs have already talked to teams?

jake102

The guys that will hopefully get picked up...

Jimmy Young -- still surprised he didn't get drafted after a very impressive Rose Bowl.

Colin Jones -- obviously he is white, but he's really fast.

Kirkpatrick -- no idea. I guess he has no ceiling.

Army Frog Fan

Don't know how thats possible considering the Patriots haven't been working out. No NFL team has been working out.

i read his comment such that the Patriots will work him out, but more to the point, you are crazy if you think teams have not been in any contact with their players. I would bet Jay Gruden somehow got a copy of his playbook to Dalton. I would be shocked if those guys don't talk, off the record, about once a week. Same for a ton a people. I am sure agents have fielded off the record calls from management.

West Coast Johnny

i read his comment such that the Patriots will work him out, but more to the point, you are crazy if you think teams have not been in any contact with their players. I would bet Jay Gruden somehow got a copy of his playbook to Dalton. I would be shocked if those guys don't talk, off the record, about once a week. Same for a ton a people. I am sure agents have fielded off the record calls from management.

There is no doubt in my mind most of the undrafted free agents allready have a good idea where they will end up. I'm sure every NFL team has been in contact with all the free-agents they were looking at. I'm hoping Kirkpatrick, Young & Teague get a fair evaluation by some NFL team as I think all three are good enough for the NFL.

jeremyjack22

Dalton, Kirkpatrick, Cannon, Newhouse and Johnson were all enjoying one last night out at Pete's Piano Bar on Friday night. My wife walked up to Dalton and Kirkpatrick to tell them she was a fan and she would buy them a shot. Andy got flustered and started pointing to his wedding ring saying he was married. His wife was there too, so I guess he just didnt want her to think anything. It was pretty funny. Best of luck to them all.

An-Cap Frog

Dalton, Kirkpatrick, Cannon, Newhouse and Johnson were all enjoying one last night out at Pete's Piano Bar on Friday night. My wife walked up to Dalton and Kirkpatrick to tell them she was a fan and she would buy them a shot. Andy got flustered and started pointing to his wedding ring saying he was married. His wife was there too, so I guess he just didnt want her to think anything. It was pretty funny. Best of luck to them all.

I'll drink to that...

Houston Frog

My wife walked up to Dalton and Kirkpatrick to tell them she was a fan and she would buy them a shot. Andy got flustered and started pointing to his wedding ring saying he was married. His wife was there too, so I guess he just didnt want her to think anything.

Happens to me all the time