• The KillerFrogs

Trax information for those visiting SLC this Saturday

61_Shasta

UTA adds additional Trax trains for the TCU/Utah game
To take advantage of these extra trains you'll want to walk to the Courthouse station which is between 5th & 6th South on Main Street or to the Library station at 2nd East and 4th South. Also to avoid confusion the street names in SLC are kind of screwy. 4th South and 400 South are the same thing. Likewise with 2nd East and 200 East. You may also want to check the University line trains at the Galivan Center stop. These trains will be coming from the Central station and may be less crowded. Galivan station is on Main Street between 2nd and 3rd South.

These trains will get you to the stadium in time for College GameDay

These are the early trains from downtown to the stadium. Your hotel front desk will tell you which stop is closest to you. Otherwise feel free to boardmail any of us Utah fans and we'll also help you out. Remember that there are two lines that run through downtown; the Sandy line and the University line. Make sure you get on a University line train. College GameDay will be set up in the parking lot directly east of the Stadium Trax stop. If you get there early enough the Guardsman tailgate lot is located on the southeast side of the intersection of 5th South and Guardsman way. Guardsman is the first light east of the stadium to make it easy. Feel free to stop by. I'm sure a lot of tailgaters will have coffee going and will be happy to share a cup with you.

I did a map but for whatever reason I can't get it to display so I'll attach it to this message. I'm apparently computerally challenged today.

TCU Info.JPG

TCURiggs

UTA adds additional Trax trains for the TCU/Utah game
To take advantage of these extra trains you'll want to walk to the Courthouse station which is between 5th & 6th South on Main Street or to the Library station at 2nd East and 4th South. Also to avoid confusion the street names in SLC are kind of screwy. 4th South and 400 South are the same thing. Likewise with 2nd East and 200 East. You may also want to check the University line trains at the Galivan Center stop. These trains will be coming from the Central station and may be less crowded. Galivan station is on Main Street between 2nd and 3rd South.

These trains will get you to the stadium in time for College GameDay

These are the early trains from downtown to the stadium. Your hotel front desk will tell you which stop is closest to you. Otherwise feel free to boardmail any of us Utah fans and we'll also help you out. Remember that there are two lines that run through downtown; the Sandy line and the University line. Make sure you get on a University line train. College GameDay will be set up in the parking lot directly east of the Stadium Trax stop. If you get there early enough the Guardsman tailgate lot is located on the southeast side of the intersection of 5th South and Guardsman way. Guardsman is the first light east of the stadium to make it easy. Feel free to stop by. I'm sure a lot of tailgaters will have coffee going and will be happy to share a cup with you.

I did a map but for whatever reason I can't get it to display so I'll attach it to this message. I'm apparently computerally challenged today.

View attachment 1089

Bump...good info.

That coffee better be the Irish version, or I'm going to be really disappointed.

K

kdaltcu

Nice, thanks for the info and the map. Looking forward to a great weekend