• The KillerFrogs

Time Capsule: 2010 Super regional VS UT

Mike Brooks

After sweating my junk off mowing my yard yesterday afternoon, I plunged in the pool and then plopped on the couch to watch the back nine of Colonial. The thought came to me to find the game threads to last year's Super (being that time of year and all) from a Horn perspective. I went to Shaggy and I was not disappointed. I found the three game threads on page 13 (maybe 14 by now) of the baseball forum and soaked them in.

My gosh they hated Purke for the crooked cap and Harry Potter glasses. The fist pump after the first inning took them to critical mass. Adding to the hilarity, ESPN always seemed to have some delay in getting the game on due to other games in progress or technical difficulties. At first it was, "this pitcher is mowing us down" type stuff. After some started getting the feed or, reporting from the Disch, they went super nova on the hat, glasses and fist pump. GOLD.

If nothing else, read the Game #1 thread. However, the end of Game #3 thread ended with some decent respect our way. Winkler was a horse as was Purke.

Great read while watching a pretty danged good back nine of the Colonial on TV.

www.shaggybevo.com

After sweating my junk off mowing my yard yesterday afternoon, I plunged in the pool and then plopped on the couch to watch the back nine of Colonial. The thought came to me to find the game threads to last year's Super (being that time of year and all) from a Horn perspective. I went to Shaggy and I was not disappointed. I found the three game threads on page 13 (maybe 14 by now) of the baseball forum and soaked them in.

My gosh they hated Purke for the crooked cap and Harry Potter glasses. The fist pump after the first inning took them to critical mass. Adding to the hilarity, ESPN always seemed to have some delay in getting the game on due to other games in progress or technical difficulties. At first it was, "this pitcher is mowing us down" type stuff. After some started getting the feed or, reporting from the Disch, they went super nova on the hat, glasses and fist pump. GOLD.

If nothing else, read the Game #1 thread. However, the end of Game #3 thread ended with some decent respect our way. Winkler was a horse as was Purke.

Great read while watching a pretty danged good back nine of the Colonial on TV.

Thanks, that was fun. What a bunch of cretins.