• The KillerFrogs

Ticket talking Coach P now

Corby has a tendency to blow things out of proportion...it sounds like he treated the situation fairly. Granted, I haven't read a whole lot about the situation but it appears to me that GP wasn't fully informed of the severity of the situation and the HL gave him the benefit of the doubt. EW didn't return and that's all we really need to know. Had he continued to play we'd have a story...but he didn't and we don't.

LVfrog

Corby has a tendency to blow things out of proportion...it sounds like he treated the situation fairly. Granted, I haven't read a whole lot about the situation but it appears to me that GP wasn't fully informed of the severity of the situation and the HL gave him the benefit of the doubt. EW didn't return and that's all we really need to know. Had he continued to play we'd have a story...but he didn't and we don't.

No story, so let's move on. EW didn't play after the hit. Phormer hit it on the head.

Edited for spelling :wacko:

PurplePutt

Patterson was probably right about Wesley not having a concussion. I'll bet he's seen more of them than most doctors. Also, go the the ESPN report and watch the video. Doesn't look like Wesley was either hit in the head or landed on it.

I know, I know--error on the side of safety!

joefrog91

Patterson probably should have said he was wrong about the concussion and realizes that he shouldn't have argued with the doctor about it. Then it would go away quickly. Now, it's all over the internet, radio and TV. Too big of a distraction when team doesn't need one.

ACroofrog

Listening to the coaches show, Patterson basically said that he was mad because he had to go ask why Wesley wasnt playing and was told it was a concussion, and Patterson was upset that no one had come to tell him before then and he wanted to know what the symptoms were and so forth not because he wanted to put him in but because everything he had heard to that point was that Wesley was fine. He said anyone who has watched him on the sideline knows he is intense and so he says he probably came across angrier about it then he should, but he really was frustrated with the lack of communication between the doctors and coaching staff.

dweller

Well I watched the game on TV and there ewas NEVER a report of a concusion. The Broadcasters made the comment at the start of the third that they did not knocw if Ed would play. Part way through the 3rd they said it looked like he was out for the game. They had no clue it was a concusion. Most the time that is announced on air.