• The KillerFrogs

The Varsity - Fort Worth

Deep Purple

[quote name='Cory Rodger's roster bonus' timestamp='1313528217' post='893547']The lady said they are the only studio in the area who has rights to the Flying T logo.
[/quote]
If TCU doesn't license the Flying T, what "rights" could this outlet have that nobody else has? Since the logo is unlicensed, I would think that anybody who wants can reproduce it.

Just an honest question. Personally, I'm not a fan of that logo.

davejerg1221

If TCU doesn't license the Flying T, what "rights" could this outlet have that nobody else has? Since the logo is unlicensed, I would think that anybody who wants can reproduce it.

I dont know the legality of it, and those were her words. Not sure the difference of "rights" or "licensing." I called a couple other places and they weren't willing to even do a TCU logo.

goldenfrog

I hope you have a lot of t shirts. You should do a 3 for 10 bucks deal or something like that.

I need a car flag and some koozies also. Cheap ones.

Endless Purple

Possible TCU won't license it out to others as she may have an excluse agreement of some sort preventing others from using it except her.

TronCarter

simon-cowell-picture-2.jpg

Riggs?