• The KillerFrogs

The Original "And...It's...Third Down" PA Announcer Back in the Booth This Season

YES!! I rarely notice PA announcers when they change, it all kind of sounds the same, but your 3rd down call, as well as your voice in general has this very Fort Worth feel to it. I am glad you are back.

I so agree with this!

Chris - Glad to have ya back! My family started saying it at any game we were watching :)

JugbandFrog

Road games, TV games ... On the road you can hear people (like me) doing it in the stands.
I do it all the time when watching the game on TV. I get strange looks, but it might be because I wear the too tight white jersey, but screw em! I am supporting my Frogs!

SnoopFrogs11

The feeling of the stadium going crazy during a third down at TCU games is insane. I can't imagine it if I went to another school. When all the TCU fans were going crazy on third down during the Rose Bowl it was so awesome. One of the best feelings ever at a sporting event.

BABYFACE

Welcome back, but I was hoping Jeff Smith got the gig, he does a great job announcing TCU baseball. Anyways, great to have you back.

curiousFrog

Utah gets pretty crazy for third down. They basically do the virginia tech hokie enter sandman entrance for every third down. Well that is until the game gets out of hand with them getting destroyed.
But it will just be even better with the stadium done. Does anybody have a sound clip?

geno

the worst cheer is when the cheerleaders do the two sides of the stadium thing with the signs... "go" "frogs" and they do it for three or four minutes straight.

Agree 100%. It first takes them a minute or two before anyone is noticing them doing it, and then they can't seem to find the OFF button once they get it started.

Raddman on Steriods

Oh how I wish that they would have selected the guy that you succeeded as the women's basketball announcer. That guy had talent!!!!

Just kidding Congratulations and welcome back! What brings you back this way?