• The KillerFrogs

The Oregonian: How the Ducks matchup against Auburn, TCU and Boise State

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
The Oregonian: How the Ducks matchup against Auburn, TCU and Boise State

Aaron Fentress, The Oregonian

... Here's a early look at how the Ducks stack up against like championship game opponents:

Oregon vs. TCU: Like Boise State, TCU is relying on Oregon or Auburn to lose in order to receive a national title berth. But the Horned Frogs, No. 3 in the BCS, also must be concerned with Boise State, No. 4, because it could move past them with a win over Nevada.

Should the Horned Frogs sneak into the title game against Oregon it would set up a matchup of the top offense and defense in the nation.

The Horned Frogs lead the nation in total defense (223.18) and scoring defense (10.91).

But, like with Boise State, many question TCU's strength of schedule. The Horned Frogs have held eight opponents to 10 points or less with their best win coming 47-7 over No. 23 Utah.

On Nov. 13 TCU squeaked past San Diego State 40-35 raising questions about the Horned Frogs' ability to control an offense such as Oregon's.

tcuball3

Ticket Exchange Pass
I hope the arrogant punk players from Oregon are reading stuff like this that assumes they are going to win out, meanwhile I hope Arizona and Oregon State are preparing to knock their heads off, wonder if their players received a thanksgiving bonus check this year?

puckster59

I wish TCU would get a crack at the Ducks. Even if Oregon could put 30 points on the board, the thing everyone overlooks is whether the Ducks could stop TCU's offense.