• The KillerFrogs

"The Fix is IN." They simply have no shame anymore...

asleep003

Until our little  Boutique league at least adds 2, if not 4 large market schools, we're at the mercy of the other 4 leagues in the eyes of TV/media/providers.

Cheers !

OmniscienceFrog said:
So, 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 (as determined by a committee) has to win three games to win the title, but 1 or 2 (as determined by a committee) only has to win two.  Nah, don't think so.  If they are going to go beyond four in the playoff, it needs to be eight.  No byes for anything decided by a committee.
I am with you, but with a play in for the last seed you could get to all five power conf. champs at least.   The last two play for the last spot one extra game.   I like 8 team playoff myself, but that gets bowls and school all upset about academics as if any of the schools care about that crap except TCU.

HG73

Jefffrog1993 said:
I am with you, but with a play in for the last seed you could get to all five power conf. champs at least.   The last two play for the last spot one extra game.   I like 8 team playoff myself, but that gets bowls and school all upset about academics as if any of the schools care about that crap except TCU.
I have been saying this forever.