• The KillerFrogs

Team Leader at UT in trouble for excessive truth-telling

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I was able to catch them twice, for the Brothers in Arms tour and again for the On Every Street tour. The steel player, Paul Franklin, on the latter album and tour was just phenomenal.

The sound production for their live shows was probably the best I have ever experienced. They really took care to see that the audience had a good experience.

LVH

Sark is in denial. In a few years he’ll probably have the 1st team with a real player’s Union. Institutionalized mediocrity.
Sark is a drunk himself who probably doesn't care.

Wrangling players and keeping the players in line is a major part of winning... but ultimately it comes down to the players. The coaches can only do so much - yeah they can have the GAs enforce bed checks, make sure players are going to class, and all of that, but ultimately the accountability needs to come from the leadership of the players.

I know when we went to Los Angeles for the Rose Bowl the seniors/leadership council and coaching staff worked hand in hand to ensure no one on the team felt they were above the rules to ensure there wasnt a repeat of the Fiesta Bowl shenanigans. Had a few players sent home on a greyhound from that trip and after that no one dared be selfish.

I've always felt UNLV's biggest problem was players being distracted by the city.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
CDC as he watched this unfold...
8c55b1c6-1066-4dc5-b544-c0205835bc39_text.gif
I thought Captain Kangaroo’s jacket was red? But then we didn’t have color tv…

Game Show Vintage GIF