• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs Iowa State Prediction Thread

Wexahu

51-48 ISU, and it'll be the OC's fault since a dropped pass will force us to settle for a FG on a mid 3rd-quarter drive, sealing our fate.

FrogAbroad

The Frogs should be -6 but I suspect we've lost whatever winning feeling we possessed when we waved the white flag in the conference championship game. I'm going 30-20 ISU on top, with our ToP at somewhere around 24.

4 Oaks Frog

RUN THE GOTDAMN BALL!
NO FIELD GOAL ATTEMPTS!
GO FOR TWO EVERY TIME IF WE SCORE!
SLAP TAPE FINGERS!
SLAP GILLESPIE!
BLITZ THE GOTDAMN PASSER!
SONNY DO MORE THAN YELL AT REFS!
Frogs 16
Clones 7

hfhmilkman

If Chandler Morris puts on his Max Duggan hat, TCU wins in a range of two scores to pulling it out in the last few minutes. If Chandler Morris wears his Chandler Morris hat, its a 50/50 game.

The nature of the two edge sword that is air raid, is its all about the QB. CM has to play to what he is capable of and make plays because of his talent and make plays by being a leader.

Toad Jones

Seven points difference in this game when it ends.

My question is..the defence of course and what has the defensive unit learned or progressed. Sure would like more yardage gained from the offence per play.

Still think this team has a good chance to be above "good" rather than just fair, esp Morris if the flutters don't crop into his head.

FloridaFrog76129

RUN THE GOTDAMN BALL!
NO FIELD GOAL ATTEMPTS!
GO FOR TWO EVERY TIME IF WE SCORE!
SLAP TAPE FINGERS!
SLAP GILLESPIE!
BLITZ THE GOTDAMN PASSER!
SONNY DO MORE THAN YELL AT REFS!
Frogs 16
Clones 7
We are not holding a conference team to 7 pts this year

We did our best to almost let Nicholls score double digits…

Putt4Purple

The Frogs should be -6 but I suspect we've lost whatever winning feeling we possessed when we waved the white flag in the conference championship game. I'm going 30-20 ISU on top, with our ToP at somewhere around 24.
Conference Championship game? You’re going back that far to make a point? Your obsessed. Go Frogs!

westoverhillbilly

TCU 49
ISU 7
TOP TCU 34min, ISU 26 minutes

Chandler finally gels with our receivers and we play up to our potential. Our defense guesses right with blitz packages and we stuff their suspect run game.

Ranidaphobia

TCU 21
Iowa State 17

Horned Frogs start slow on offense as well as Iowa State. Chandler Morris has a unfortunate turnover on a key effiecient drive to keep Iowa State in the game. Cam Cook shines to secure a 2 spot in the RB rotation with Sanders. Wiley gets loose in the 4th quarter to secure a TCU win.

Good ol Jameson me keeps me calm during the silly struggles, go frogs.