• The KillerFrogs

TCU related song

FrogPreacher

Hey Fellow Frogs.

Just got a great new phone this past week. Wanted to ask if there is an app out there or a website where I could find a TCU related song to use as my ringtone?

Any help would be appreciated.

Go Frogs!!

joefrog91

QUOTE(FrogPreacher @ Apr 18 2010, 06:20 PM) [snapback]546441[/snapback]
Hey Fellow Frogs.

Just got a great new phone this past week. Wanted to ask if there is an app out there or a website where I could find a TCU related song to use as my ringtone?

Go Frogs!!

I've had the fight song as my ring for the last three years. I use AT&T as my carrier.

FrogPreacher

QUOTE(joefrog91 @ Apr 19 2010, 12:37 AM) [snapback]546444[/snapback]
I've had the fight song as my ring for the last three years. I use AT&T as my carrier.

I have Sprint as my carrier. Was it just available as an option or did you find it somewhere?

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(FrogPreacher @ Apr 18 2010, 07:20 PM) [snapback]546441[/snapback]
Hey Fellow Frogs.

Go Frogs!!

http://fightmusic.com/mwc.html

I downloaded these TCU music clips.

What I did was take the fight song, cued it at "Rah Rah TCU" in the middle, then recorded it to my phone (not sure if your phone records audio, but probably does.) Then set that as my ringtone.

I also downloaded all the TCU song clips to my phone to play and can set any of them as my ringtone.

And having all the TCU songs downloaded to the computer means you can burn a CD to play in tailgate sound system ... :biggrin: