• The KillerFrogs

TCU-Oregon State trip

gdu

I remember someone mentioned something about setting up a bus so as not to have to pay Jerry.

Join fellow Horned Frogs for a bus trip to Cowboys Stadium and a pre-game gathering at the Stadium's West Plaza.

Buses will drop guests less than a two block distance from the West Plaza, an outdoor area where the pre-game gathering will take place. Cowboys Stadium vendors, scattered across the Plaza, will sell food and drinks for Frogs to purchase as they mingle and enjoy a live band followed by a purple-powered pep rally.

Cost is $20* for the round-trip bus ride (no charge for the pre-game gathering; Dutch treat for food and drink).
Football tickets are not included in this price.

2:30 p.m. Check in at the Kelly Center parking lot (2820 Stadium Drive)
3:00 p.m. Buses leave promptly for Cowboys Stadium
4:00 p.m. Guests arrive at the West Plaza *
5:00 p.m. Purple-Powered Pep Rally on the West Plaza
6:00 p.m. (approximate time) Pre-Game festivities begin on the field
6:45 p.m. Kickoff for the TCU vs. Oregon State game

*Note: The West Plaza is outdoors and is not covered. There will be limited seating. September could be seasonably warm. However, the stadium doors will open around 4:45 p.m., 45 minutes after arriving at the West Plaza, if guests are uncomfortable and choose to take their seats.

Click the here to register at www.froglinks.com/oregonstatebustrip.
For questions, please contact the alumni relations office at (800)646-4TCU.

To Purchase tickets: TCU Season Ticket Holders: Oregon State tickets are not included with the season ticket package and must be purchased separately by May 14 (after this date, they will need to be purchased through Cowboys Stadium). Seating assignments will be based on the Horned Frog Priority Points System. Purchase tickets through gofrogs.com or by calling 817-257-FROG.

Non-Season Ticket Holders: Must purchase tickets through Cowboys Stadium or ticketmaster.com later in the summer when they go on sale.

*No portion of this payment is tax deductible.

frogbyproxy

QUOTE(tcugdu @ Apr 12 2010, 04:35 PM) [snapback]543809[/snapback]
I remember someone mentioned something about setting up a bus so as not to have to pay Jerry.

Join fellow Horned Frogs for a bus trip to Cowboys Stadium and a pre-game gathering at the Stadium's West Plaza.

Buses will drop guests less than a two block distance from the West Plaza, an outdoor area where the pre-game gathering will take place. Cowboys Stadium vendors, scattered across the Plaza, will sell food and drinks for Frogs to purchase as they mingle and enjoy a live band followed by a purple-powered pep rally.

Cost is $20* for the round-trip bus ride (no charge for the pre-game gathering; Dutch treat for food and drink).
Football tickets are not included in this price.

2:30 p.m. Check in at the Kelly Center parking lot (2820 Stadium Drive)
3:00 p.m. Buses leave promptly for Cowboys Stadium
4:00 p.m. Guests arrive at the West Plaza *
5:00 p.m. Purple-Powered Pep Rally on the West Plaza
6:00 p.m. (approximate time) Pre-Game festivities begin on the field
6:45 p.m. Kickoff for the TCU vs. Oregon State game

*Note: The West Plaza is outdoors and is not covered. There will be limited seating. September could be seasonably warm. However, the stadium doors will open around 4:45 p.m., 45 minutes after arriving at the West Plaza, if guests are uncomfortable and choose to take their seats.

Click the here to register at www.froglinks.com/oregonstatebustrip.
For questions, please contact the alumni relations office at (800)646-4TCU.

To Purchase tickets: TCU Season Ticket Holders: Oregon State tickets are not included with the season ticket package and must be purchased separately by May 14 (after this date, they will need to be purchased through Cowboys Stadium). Seating assignments will be based on the Horned Frog Priority Points System. Purchase tickets through gofrogs.com or by calling 817-257-FROG.

Non-Season Ticket Holders: Must purchase tickets through Cowboys Stadium or ticketmaster.com later in the summer when they go on sale.

*No portion of this payment is tax deductible.

I would paste the link to the trip but not sure if they would like me doing that. If OK why don't you paste it. I just checked it and sounds good on alumni page.

gdu

QUOTE(frogbyproxy @ Apr 12 2010, 09:59 PM) [snapback]543828[/snapback]
I would paste the link to the trip but not sure if they would like me doing that. If OK why don't you paste it. I just checked it and sounds good on alumni page.

the link is in the body. It just isn't active bc they put a period after it.