• The KillerFrogs

TCU extras needed

peacock

saw this on twitter today......wish i could attend....sorry if this has been posted already i didnt see it

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=127387320683073

Time
Tuesday, July 19 at 8:30am - July 20 at 2:00pm
Chimy's, West 7th, and a private residence
Created By
Red Productions
More Info
We're shooting TCU's Football opener on Tuesday July 19th and Wednesday July 20th. We need you and all your friends to come be a part of it! You'll be a part of an awesome video and help bring the Frogs to another victorious season!

For Tuesday -
We need extras of all ages for a scene in living room.

For Wednesday -
We'll start off in the West 7th area for an outdoor scene before it gets too hot, then we'll go into Chimy's for a bar scene. We need all ages for the outdoor scene and "bar-appropriate" ages for the Chimy's scene.

Be sure to wear your TCU gear, and if you can bring a 2nd option, that's even better!

Get excited guys! This video is going to blow everyone away and you'll want to be a part of it!

More details to follow!

Riff Ram!

TCUdirtbag

Hope it's better than the terribly hokey tv commercials we've suffered through seeing for the past two years. I believe Red did those, too.

dkfrog

sounds like they are going to be showing a series of people watching the frogs on TV in different places (living room, bar, etc). Probably just a small part of the video.

SnoSki

sounds like they are going to be showing a series of people watching the frogs on TV in different places (living room, bar, etc). Probably just a small part of the video.

That's what I was thinking.. like the videos on youtube of people celebrating the goals in the world cup

Young and Horned

Yah, think there will be a voiceover with the frogs being shown on the field and practice. Then some rose bowl footage and the reaction of fans when Tank blocked the pass and the first down that ended it.

weklfrog

Yah, think there will be a voiceover with the frogs being shown on the field and practice. Then some rose bowl footage and the reaction of fans when Tank blocked the pass and the first down that ended it.
So the extras probably shouldn't be wearing Rose Bowl Championship t-shirts or caps.

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
Will someone PLEASE try and sneak the Chapelle Show robot guy into the video? Please?

robot-dance-chapelle-o.gif

robot3.gif

robot2.gif

2edtrlu.gif