• The KillerFrogs

"TCU Big 12 Countdown in Cowtown" Video Invitation & Inaugural Season Logo

Rabble Rouser

@ 30 seconds it shows he stadium when we actually had a west side lower bowl of more than 10 rows... and fans watching the game. Gonna miss those days. Hopefully fans at least come outside and watch the games a little bit. But I hear that club level is pretty nice. better to just sip margaritas and watch on TV in the A/C

At least those people would be inside the stadium, much more concerned about the student turnout in the new seating configuration

TCUdirtbag

@ 30 seconds it shows he stadium when we actually had a west side lower bowl of more than 10 rows... and fans watching the game. Gonna miss those days. Hopefully fans at least come outside and watch the games a little bit. But I hear that club level is pretty nice. better to just sip margaritas and watch on TV in the A/C

I think they ought to let club seat accounts purchase 2 guest passes per account if the account has 2 club tickets. Say, for example, a fort worth resident couple wants to invite his non-frog colleague and his wife to the game, but the women don't care much for the game but would love to socialize. The club ticket holders could purchase two guest passes to the club, and the women could enjoy the club while the men sit in the couple's seats. If they want to switch, the men could go in for a while and the women could occupy the seats, or they could all hang out inside. Basically, every club ticket account may purchase up to 2 club level passes (without outdoor seat access) so long as they have at least two club seats. The 2-pass cap would limit overcrowding. And the lack of physical seats outgh to reduce the demand to tolerable capacity. I really think this would boost the game day experience in the stadium and in the club, and add some revenue to boot.

Club passes could be verified at the club entrance, and seat tickets could be verified at the club exit/seating level entrance. TCU could make money off the club passes, boost revenue for the food vendor, and keep the club seats more full during games.

tcumaniac

I think they ought to let club seat accounts purchase 2 guest passes per account if the account has 2 club tickets. Say, for example, a fort worth resident couple wants to invite his non-frog colleague and his wife to the game, but the women don't care much for the game but would love to socialize. The club ticket holders could purchase two guest passes to the club, and the women could enjoy the club while the men sit in the couple's seats. If they want to switch, the men could go in for a while and the women could occupy the seats, or they could all hang out inside. Basically, every club ticket account may purchase up to 2 club level passes (without outdoor seat access) so long as they have at least two club seats. The 2-pass cap would limit overcrowding. And the lack of physical seats outgh to reduce the demand to tolerable capacity. I really think this would boost the game day experience in the stadium and in the club, and add some revenue to boot.

Club passes could be verified at the club entrance, and seat tickets could be verified at the club exit/seating level entrance. TCU could make money off the club passes, boost revenue for the food vendor, and keep the club seats more full during games.

not sure if it would work... but certainly an interesting idea...

TCUdirtbag

not sure if it would work... but certainly an interesting idea...

Very possible there could be fire code issues. I've been in the club level at UT, and it seemed like there were far more people in the club than there were empty club seats. Not sure at all if that's the case, but it'd be interesting to know if any other schools have anything like that to keep the seats full and boost club revenues. Their club seats definitely weren't more than 75% full (it was a game v. Mizzou) as I recall, and there was a good crowd inside. But the empty seats were further up, so it probably doesn't stand out as much at DKR as it will at AGCS.

that's of the east side, Native, i mean cough cough maniac...

look closer and look at the visiting fans that would be sitting in the NE corner in the old stadium

XIIFrog

I like the idea, but there's still no guarantee that those people would sit outside..could just lead to an overcrowded club and the same problem of empty seats. Hopefully there'll be enough people that enjoy the college football atmosphere and want to sit outside, I know I would if I had club passes; those club seats are extremely comfortable and are some of the best seats in the house.

Kaiser

Pretty decent idea. I think UT has passes to their clubs that come with their club seats. I've seen club passes sold online seperate from clubs eat tix.

HFrog1999

Pretty decent idea. I think UT has passes to their clubs that come with their club seats. I've seen club passes sold online seperate from clubs eat tix.
Yeah, if TCU has extra capacity in the club, I think they could consider this. They could sell extra club passes to the club seat ticket buyers who could then give them to their friends to meet them in the club.