• The KillerFrogs

TCU accepts invitation to join Big 12 Conference

Sensei322

Welcome to the Big 12!!! We are excited to have such a great football program (and school) join the conference. I'm excited about rekindling our historic rivalry and look forward to checking out your new stadium next year. I cheered for you in the Rose Bowl last year and remain a big Andy Dalton fan...although I hated his guts when he picked my Bears apart last year.

Finally, I'm excited to have another small, private school with beautiful women in our conference. The aTm "male" (?) cheerleaders creeped us the hell out and their fans were the most obnoxious people sheep lovers you've ever seen. Although there will always be some annoying people in the stands (your old men on YouTube last year and some fellow Baylor fans in front of me at the recent game) you guys, as a fan base, are really quite pleasant.

As a Baylor fan, I don't have any of the hatred against UT or OU or anyone else...all I ask is that when a Big 12 team makes it to a bowl game they WIN IT!!! Obviously this hasn't been the case lately, but I think TCU will soon help out in this area.

Hoping my Bears continue improving our program, too, so we can remain competitive with you in the future. Look forward to seeing you next year and I hope you bounce back from SMU and WIN OUT the rest of your season.